From 16's to 15's

Hi guys do u mind if I join you? I'm currently at 16st6lb an kina at the beginning of my journey, hav finally changed my mindset after coming down from 16st12 to current weight an hav been at this weight for bout a month cos I'm eating an outweighing the exercise I'm doing so back on sw plan today :) any tips ??

Welcome bluefizz and hills2284, the more the merrier :)

Today is my WI day and I've lost another 1.5lbs taking me to 16st 6lbs and getting me my 2 1/2 shiny - woo hoo!

Pigler said:
Welcome bluefizz and hills2284, the more the merrier :)

Today is my WI day and I've lost another 1.5lbs taking me to 16st 6lbs and getting me my 2 1/2 shiny - woo hoo!

Well done pigler that's fab :)

You will soon be in the 15's x

Where are you from, you could do a post saying where you are from and ask if anybody knows of a good group where you are.
I dont think the sw scales will add 100lb, i would be worried if they did lol x

hiya,
i live near brighton,east sussex...where on here would i put a post like that?

blufizz said:
hiya,
i live near brighton,east sussex...where on here would i put a post like that?

I would put it on the main section, i dont think it would fit in elsewhere. If its in the wrong place, 1 of the mods will move it hun x

I would put it on the main section, i dont think it would fit in elsewhere. If its in the wrong place, 1 of the mods will move it hun x

on reflection i dont feel comfy revealing my exact location lol...but ive put a post on my local freegle cafe page so maybe il get some response from there
thanks for the idea tho x

Finally admitting to myself that I should be here. Going the wrong way at the minute?Saying I'm 15st 14.5lbs is ok for a week but I'm now back at 15st 20.5lbs? Oh, ok then, 16st 6.5lbs?Down, down down!

hiya, your post did make me smile :)....lovin the creative number crunching youve got going on lol
have to admit i dont actually know what i weigh yet lol...my scales prob weigh lighter than sw scales will when i join
so maybe il still be on this thread otr maybe il have to move haha.....
congrats on your loss so far and good luck in getting to target x

i am 15st 12.5lbs now but still want to b here if possible i like the group and dont want to leave until i am in the 14st range if makes sense x

Hi Everyone, Only just discovered this forum!!
I was 16 stone 9lbs a week ago last monday and then had an extremely bad week with my boys (As far as SW goes) and went back upto 17st. I made it my proper mission on Monday to go for it with more commitment than ever!!
I have lived on for the last 3 days:-
B/fast Muller light with strawberries & Blackberries
Lunch Salad with Kraft Seasoning, Brown cob with ham and Laughing Cow extra light
Tea Mushroom stir fry with chicken and blue dragon sauce.

My scales at home which agreed with sw on monday are now showing 16lb 6lb!! :D

I have also been walking around 4 miles twice a day and swum about 1000m at local swimming baths, I was so annoyed with myself on Monday!! :cry:

Hi everyone started at 17st two weeks ago and have lost 6lbs so far hoping to loose 4stone but would be so happy with two stone. Don't want to set too big a goal to start with . Best of luck everyone

Restarting!
Been faffing about and have put on 5.5lbs over two weeks of Easter :(
Raging with myself as I'm back up to 16st 11.5 which I was in JANUARY!!

Getting back on track!

Welcome to the new folks :welcome:

Artic-BNG and t11cky, sorry to read you've both had a bit of a blip but i hope you're back on track.

And Mellymelz what you said is exactly how I feel :) I've lost 2 1/2 stone and already feel so much healthier. I do have a weight that I would like to get to but I am taking it a stone at a time and will see where I end up.

Restarting!
Been faffing about and have put on 5.5lbs over two weeks of Easter :(
Raging with myself as I'm back up to 16st 11.5 which I was in JANUARY!!

Getting back on track!

Chin up Leia247, put the past behind you now but try and remember how this feels the next time. Christmas is my nemesis and I am determined not to overindulge again this year!

Hi everyone started at 17st two weeks ago and have lost 6lbs so far hoping to loose 4stone but would be so happy with two stone. Don't want to set too big a goal to start with . Best of luck everyone
When I started about 3 months ago, my ultimate target of 13st 7lbs seemed so far away and now it seems so more realistic!! I was pretty much 5 1/2 stone away and now 3 1/2 stone away. I will do it and so can you!!!

Welcome to the new folks :welcome:

Artic-BNG and t11cky, sorry to read you've both had a bit of a blip but i hope you're back on track.

And Mellymelz what you said is exactly how I feel :) I've lost 2 1/2 stone and already feel so much healthier. I do have a weight that I would like to get to but I am taking it a stone at a time and will see where I end up.

Hi and thanks Pigler,
Are stats are very similair, Well done to you and good luck!!
I honestly dont think I have ever been so determined to achieve something good for me!!

Did anyone else start with slow weight loss? I lost only 3lbs first week and 1lb the second! Bit disappointed. Gone off plan first few days this week with peoples birthdays and what not. Need to smash it now by Tuesday. Can anyone recommend any speed foods to give me a boost? X

Apart from last week when I totally lost the plot, I have been eating a muller light with a fair few strawberries and blackberries mixed in, both the fruits are SS so they are certainly a good one to get things flowing, As well as a stir fry!!

Thanks everyone for your encouragement always find the weekends the worse so here's fingers crossed it will be a good one lol

Back