From 16's to 15's

Arctic-BNG said:
Suffering from a distinct lack of motivation at the moment?

Hi, why dont you start from basics, re-read your books. Also you could do a 7 day meal plan & stick to it. Set yourself a mini target & plan a reward for when you reach it, something to aim for. Hope yhis helps xx

Suffering from a distinct lack of motivation at the moment?

I feel for you :( we've all been there. Try and think about the reasons you started Slimming World in the first place.

Is some of the problem down to boredom? You could try a different plan- Red or Green (presume you are doing EE?). Or if you really can't find much motivation at the moment then what about trying to maintain for a while? Better to stay the same for a bit than gain, and anyway it will be good practise for when you do reach target :)

Good luck.

Weighed in and lost 1/2 and whilst all losses should be celebrated was slightly disappointed so looks like I will be hanging around here longer than anticipated :)
Had hoped to be in 15's by end of month but can't see that happening. Weight now 16.8

Weighed in and lost 1/2 and whilst all losses should be celebrated was slightly disappointed so looks like I will be hanging around here longer than anticipated :)
Had hoped to be in 15's by end of month but can't see that happening. Weight now 16.8

I do understand your disapointment but a loss is still a loss however small :)

Is there any reason you can think of or is it a total mystery? Sometimes when I've had a small loss on a good week I find it catches up to me the following week with a bigger loss.

Pigler said:
I do understand your disapointment but a loss is still a loss however small :)

Is there any reason you can think of or is it a total mystery? Sometimes when I've had a small loss on a good week I find it catches up to me the following week with a bigger loss.

Had a reasonable week but did lose 4 last week so it's probably just evened itself out :)

IbizaBodyNeeded said:
I've gone massively off plan this week and eaten complete and utter crap :( has anyone else had one of those weeks where they've gained? X

Yesterday was a bit like that went out with my mate. Haven't been out for ages and there was absolutely nothing on the menu I could safely eat anyway so had a surf and turf , but didn't eat the chips ( as if that makes much of a difference lol) then had ice cream. So a bit off track but just going to put it behind me and move on.

Hi everyone, I've just joined today and decided to drop in here because I'm currently 16st10. I plan to get down to 10st eventually, but in the meantime my smaller goals are a stone at a time. I'll be reading with interest how you are all doing and hopefully we can help each other along the way.

Welcome Sprinkles, and well done Artic-BNG on turning a corner :)

WI day for me today and I lost another 3lbs so only 3 more to go until I can hop over to the 15's, hopefully a couple of weeks.
I've come down with a miserable cold over the weekend :sick: so today I'm making soup and living on my sofa.

Getting worried about my weigh in tomorrow in case I've put on. Hope I haven't didn't have a good day Saturday but have stuck to plan all week so fingers crossed guys

I have somehow managed to lose 4lbs this week despite going over my sins on 5 days out if 7, AND its * week.

I expect this means I'll sts for the next month or something!

Another half stone and I'll be off to the 15 to 14s :)

Half way there for me, lost 7lb today so its now 16st 7lbs!!!:D

Pigler said:
Welcome Sprinkles, and well done Artic-BNG on turning a corner :)

WI day for me today and I lost another 3lbs so only 3 more to go until I can hop over to the 15's, hopefully a couple of weeks.
I've come down with a miserable cold over the weekend :sick: so today I'm making soup and living on my sofa.

Well done pigler :) you will be gone soon !!

Thankyou to you all and well done to everyone else!!

Rejoined SW on saturday after putting on 3st 9lb of the 4st I had lost so back to square one and really focused so hopefully will be in the 15's next week xx

Back