From 16's to 15's

2 1/2 lb's lost this week and after my slight wobble on Saturday I am well pleased with that. So that's 8 1/2 lbs over 4 weeks. I'm a very happy bunny !!

Hi ladies and gents, after a 1.5lb first week loss (diappointing but i was naughty so it was to be expected, haha!) I've managed to nudhge my way into here by half a pound, yay! Hoping for around a 3lb loss this week, i'm doing the 30 day shred as well as the plan so fingers crossed!!! Good luck to all you guys for your WI this week!

Hello everyone!

I have just joined the site properly having lurked for ages, please may I join you?

I restarted SW 3 weeks ago and have WI tonight, but last week I was 16st8lbs... hopefully heading for the 15s soon.
I will update later after WI!

Bxxx

Hi bridesmaid and well done on your loss :)

Hi, Can i join, Just came from the other thread, As i broke the 17's. So its the countdown now to get into the 15's. I weighed in at 16 st 11 last monday. I will be here a while i think ha ha. Hi to everyone and looking forward to chatting to you all x

:wavey: Hellooooooooooooooooo :D

I've just upped sticks and moved out of the 17's....only by a pound, but it still counts! lol

Hope you guys don't mind me moving in for a while? :D I'm a good tennant........honest I am :D lol

Good luck everyone xx

Corkscrew said:
:wavey: Hellooooooooooooooooo :D

I've just upped sticks and moved out of the 17's....only by a pound, but it still counts! lol

Hope you guys don't mind me moving in for a while? :D I'm a good tennant........honest I am :D lol

Good luck everyone xx

Welcome corkscrew :)

Good luck on your journey thru 16's

Goodbye 16's!! I got my lovely certificate for going down a stone number last Tuesday :D I can't wait to feel this happy again when I say goodbye to the 15's!

boons1988 said:
Goodbye 16's!! I got my lovely certificate for going down a stone number last Tuesday :D I can't wait to feel this happy again when I say goodbye to the 15's!

Well done and bye bye :)

Back