From 16's to 15's

Well done girls, Bet you feel amazing! My weigh in is on monday but i will be on this thread for a while x

Well done CrazyArmyWife that's brilliant.

B x x x

Thank you but its been a rough week as i am full of cold and feeling yuk, and the last thing i want to do is cook, Ordering chinese in for tonight but going to have chicken and black bean and boiled rice, I aint been naughty but not as focused this week still hoping for a small weight loss on monday which i should have as been good just not eaten as much superfree this week x

Crazyarmywife said:
Thank you but its been a rough week as i am full of cold and feeling yuk, and the last thing i want to do is cook, Ordering chinese in for tonight but going to have chicken and black bean and boiled rice, I aint been naughty but not as focused this week still hoping for a small weight loss on monday which i should have as been good just not eaten as much superfree this week x

Oooh - it's sooo tough when you don't feel well, I reckon you'll surprise yourself with a better loss than you expect.

Staying with the inlaws this weekend and we had Chinese too - I had half a portion of chicken chow mein! Fingers crossed for our losses this week. Hope you feel better soon.

B x x x

Well done to everyone who is now off the the fifteens! Hope to be joining you in the next course of weeks.

Welcome corkscrew- well done to you too :)

B x x x

Everyone's done so well this week, congratulations guys! I'm feeling a bit more confident about my place here now having lost another 1.5lbs this week, i was only here by 0.5lbs last week, haha! It's coming off slowly but surely, every step is a step down... Good luck for the coming week everyone! Xx

Welcome Crazyarmywife and Corkscrew :)

I'm feeling much better after my miserable cold and managed to shave off 1lb despite being superglued to the sofa for most of the week.

2lbs left to get into the 15's and I'm going to work hard this week to try and shift it.

Thanks girls for your welcome, I am still full of cold but chuffed to say i lost 3lb this week, So chipping away at the pounds slowly. Heres to a fab week this week x

Hi guys, I just scrapped through into this zone with a 0.5lb lost so I'm now 16st 13.5lb! Hope I won't be here long :D :D :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Corkscrew said:
:wavey: Hellooooooooooooooooo :D

I've just upped sticks and moved out of the 17's....only by a pound, but it still counts! lol

Hope you guys don't mind me moving in for a while? :D I'm a good tennant........honest I am :D lol

Good luck everyone xx

Hey well done!

mistysmummy said:
5.5lb off this week chuffed and into the 15s now xx

Brill

Bit disappointed lost 1 1/2 lbs thought I had done better. But a loss is a loss and i have lost 10lbs over 4 weeks so not too bad. I've been doing EE easy days think I will change to red or green days see if that makes a difference

Epic just started slimming world at 16st 9lbs, my first mini goal is 15st...I know I can do it, I lost weight with slimming world i can do it again :)

K.

Back