From 16's to 15's

I hope to be out of the 16s next Monday! Only 2.5 and i will be out of them for the first time in years!

Pigler said:
Welcome jodidi :welcome:

and well done Arctic-BNG :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done everyone on your losses this week, I am having a awful week, still ill, Got plumber coming out in the morning as i have a leak in my toilet system, so here with no cold water. I aint fallen off plan or anything but i am having to force myself to cook instead of picking, due to being so stressed but i am determined to get into the 15's by the end of may, maybe quicker as i doing pilates everyday because of my back complaint and with me drinking my gree tea i am seeing good losses every week, long may they continue x

This weeks nearly over crazyarmywife hopefully next week won't be so stressful for you but well done staying on track , I know when I am stressed the diet goes out of the window and I end up feeling worse. So well done

I'm going to the pub for tea and then a little drink or two on Saturday . Don't go out often but I'm not going to worry about it and for one night enjoy it lol and then back on track Sunday

Hi everyone :) I am now 16st13lbs, so I thought I'd pop along and say hi! I STS, got into the 16s last week.

Hello

This is my very first post (on any Forum ever!) I started SW 3 weeks ago and I have been reading lots of stuff on here. I have lost 7lbs and now weigh 16.1. My first goal is my club 10 which is 14.13. My mini goal is to work out how to post stuff and create all the smiley faces and tickers that I've seen on here!!

Does weightloss slow down everytime you are about to move say 16stone 1lb to 15stone 13lbs?? It does me when I moved from 18 to 17 and 17 to 16 and its slowed down again this week!!

Well blew the diet big time . Went out last night and two bottles of wine and the mother of all hangovers later .....think I'll be sticking in this room for a few more weeks!

Hi everyone.

I've weighed in this morning and just sneaked into the 16st bracket having lost 2lb to make me 16st 13lb. This makes a grand total of 10 lbs in 3 weeks.

I hate lurking on the edge of a stone threshold so hope to move further away from the edge this week.

Time for me to say goodbye to you lovely people, I lost 3lbs this week taking me to 15 stone 13lbs.

I'm sure the rest of you will be joining me before long, just keep following the plan and I'll see you soon :)

Pigler said:
Time for me to say goodbye to you lovely people, I lost 3lbs this week taking me to 15 stone 13lbs.

I'm sure the rest of you will be joining me before long, just keep following the plan and I'll see you soon :)

Well done Pigler, I need 3 to get me into the 15s too... Hope to see you there very soon

B x

Pigler said:

Well done pigler :)

Think i will be here a little longer !!!

Back