From 16's to 15's

Yaaaaaaaaaay Lost 5lbs ( sts last week so I think I lost last weeks weight too ) got my 4 stone award and now 3lb away from the next award woop! Xx
Well done you! :party0049:

See Bucks girls do it right, hopefully I will be in single figures in the sixteen's tomorrow!

Hi there, just discovered this thread.
I started SW at 16stone 12.5lbs (a big shock!!) and in my first week I lost 7.5lbs but maintained the 2nd week. As I was a little disheartened, I sorta fell off the wagon this week & need to get back on track!!

Hi there, just discovered this thread.
I started SW at 16stone 12.5lbs (a big shock!!) and in my first week I lost 7.5lbs but maintained the 2nd week. As I was a little disheartened, I sorta fell off the wagon this week & need to get back on track!!

:asskick:

There you go, now go get back on the wagon!

Evening all. Lost 2lb this week taking me to 16st 7.5lb. The 6 week mark is always my danger point for getting careless and falling off the Slimming World wagon. Need to stay focused to break the 6 week psychological curse.

Wooooo I am so excited to be in this forum !!!! Feeling good and with the support of this forum trying to stick to plan and stay on"the waggon" xx

Hey guys

joined sw on thurs at bang on 16st, hoping to be back in 15's by thurs. Its not going to be a great loss as had a birthday night out sat night, but was 100% otherwise. I could have waited till this thurs to join as would have got better loses but i just wanted to get started!! :)

I am still really struggling to get my head round how i can loose on this, i have been a cal counter previously, so for someone to say have what u like of free foods as long as u stop when full and third of plate is veg/salad/fruit. But for me i can eat hundreds and still not feel full... and have been doing what they said... My plates are full, but but not been snacking part from fruit etc Hmmm we shall see on thurs :)

Good going everyone, and welcome newfolk J

I haven’t been around here much have I? I moved back with my mum for two months, had little net access and less motivation, and in that period I lost a bit, gained a bit, lost a bit, gained a bit… I’m currently 16 10 after a 1.5 gain over a two week period (not dreadful) but now I’m in my own flat and getting focussed again, I’m hoping to lose some of that (if not all) this week, and be in the 15s by 1[SUP]st[/SUP] August. Or whichever day my weigh in is that week, haha (have been experimenting with different groups by the same C, to see which fits my lifestyle best) I would like to do it quicker, obviously, but that’s my aim – it’s about 1lb a week if I do that, which is certainly feasible J

Hi, lost 1.5lbs this week making me 16st 13lbs so I'm finally joining you after far too much faffing in the 17s!

Hi all -
Just started SW and weighed in at 16st 12 on Monday. Its been a good week so far, and am determined to keep it up over the Bank Holidays!

I can't weigh in tonight, have to visit the MIL @ hodpital. So I'm definately here til next week :p

1.5 off this week continuing my slowly but surely theme, 16st 12lbs now

Woo, 2lb off for me last night, so clawed back the 1.5 I gained last week and an extra half. Most pleased because I felt (and still feel) really bloated, so to lose 2 despite that is great. :D :D :D

Hi can i join you? weighed in this morning at 16st 8lb and not happy but i think these stone groups make it seem more achievable . Good luck everyone and no offence to anyone but hope we are not here long xx

3lbs off for me - now 16st 10lbs YIPPEE only 7lbs away from my Club 10

Well I'm going upwards not downwards now 16.9. Was as low as 16.5

Mad with myself!!!

Same here! Race you to 16st 7lbs?

Oh count me in too!!!

Welcome to all the newbies, well done some great losses this week, for those who sts or gained - take it in your stride it took months to put the weight on .... enjoy the weekend and jubliee celebrations, donna x

Back