From 16's to 15's

Weekend away and birthday rather scuppered me I fear. I'm weighing in and starting back on it tomorrow. Will let you know how I get on!

16.7 this morning so on a mission to see the 15s!

Weigh in for me tomorrow god only knows what my weight is this week had two nights out this week so expecting some gain. Fingers crossed guys !

5lbs off so now 16st 6lbs which I am so excited about. Lost 10lbs in the last 2 weeks but think this will slow down now so may be here for a few weeks .. xxx

Congrats on the huge losses everyone - I'm most jealous!

I've been dreadful over the bank hol long weekend, nowhere near on plan. If I don't gain this week it's a miracle. I'm on plan today though, lots of superfree and no syns (I had my share already!) and same tomorrow, see if I can't reduce the damage a bit. Got a buffet meal out on Friday, but then nothing else to throw me off track. 1lb+ a week, I can do this

Evening ladies and gents, joining this group today after losing 3lbs at weigh in this week, haven't been in the 16's for many years!! I'M BUZZING, only 11 and half pounds to get me into the 15's!! realistic time scale for this i'm gonna say 6 or 7 weeks! fingers crossed xx

Evening ladies and gents, joining this group today after losing 3lbs at weigh in this week, haven't been in the 16's for many years!! I'M BUZZING, only 11 and half pounds to get me into the 15's!! realistic time scale for this i'm gonna say 6 or 7 weeks! fingers crossed xx

Congratulations and welcome xxxx

0.5 off....meh

mariebee1 said:
still a loss hun xx

Hey everyone hope you don't mind me popping in & asking a question. My 16yrold daughter has just started the diet today & is 15.13. How much did you all lose in the 1st wk? I just want to pass on your achievements so she has a lil boost to help her get started. She'd like to be a size 14 by her 18th bday in 18 months. She's a size 20 at the mo. I've suggested this forum to her as it helped me lose my baby weight but I think she's a bit shy to join in.

Madmum5 said:
Hey everyone hope you don't mind me popping in & asking a question. My 16yrold daughter has just started the diet today & is 15.13. How much did you all lose in the 1st wk? I just want to pass on your achievements so she has a lil boost to help her get started. She'd like to be a size 14 by her 18th bday in 18 months. She's a size 20 at the mo. I've suggested this forum to her as it helped me lose my baby weight but I think she's a bit shy to join in.

I lost over half a stone in my first week! My friend has lost 17lbs in her first month of doing slimming world - good luck to your daughter... Her goal is realistic & I bet she could probably get to a 12 if she really sticks at it :) xx

Madmum5 said:

I lost 5 and a half pounds in the first week and hoping to get to 2 st next weds which will be 10 weeks. I am sure she will do brilliantly and it sounds like she has a sensible target in a sensible amount of time. I am sure she will be able to do it- I wish her the best of luck.

B x

Madmum5 said:

Hi, I lost 7 1/2lb in my 1st week and have lost 33 1/2lb in 14 weeks. Good luck to your daughter her goal is very realistic xx

Can't believe I'm in this group!!!
Pinching myself right now :):):):):)

4 stone 6lb down and finally here with 3.5lb loss this week so now 16 stone 10.5 :)

Hope to not be here toooooo long but its good to be here :)

Back