From 16's to 15's

fatbgone said:
Can't believe I'm in this group!!!
Pinching myself right now :):):):):)

4 stone 6lb down and finally here with 3.5lb loss this week so now 16 stone 10.5 :)

Hope to not be here toooooo long but its good to be here :)

Well done hun, well deserved!

dancinglilly said:
Hi, I lost 7 1/2lb in my 1st week and have lost 33 1/2lb in 14 weeks. Good luck to your daughter her goal is very realistic xx

Thanks for getting back to me. I've just read your messages out to her & she can't believe how quickly you've all lost weight. She went to group meetings with me when she was 11 & weighed 10 1/2 stone but kept cheating so didn't really get any where. I left her alone then to decide to lose the weight when she wanted to & told my ex to back off. He was always weighing her when she went to his house. I swear that bloke is the root of her weight probs in the 1st place. She feels ready to help herself now. It's our little secret as she doesn't want pressure off anybody.

Madmum5 said:
Thanks for getting back to me. I've just read your messages out to her & she can't believe how quickly you've all lost weight. She went to group meetings with me when she was 11 & weighed 10 1/2 stone but kept cheating so didn't really get any where. I left her alone then to decide to lose the weight when she wanted to & told my ex to back off. He was always weighing her when she went to his house. I swear that bloke is the root of her weight probs in the 1st place. She feels ready to help herself now. It's our little secret as she doesn't want pressure off anybody.

The only people who know I'm doing slimming world is you lot on here, the people at my group & my fella. Yeh people have noticed I have lost weight but I have just said " oh I have cut out choc, must be working " there is no pressure there at all then off people saying you can't eat this, you can't eat that, what have you lost ect... I'm sure your daughter will do extremely well because you sound very very supportive. You sound a wonderful mum who just wants the best for her. Good luck xx

Can't believe I'm in this group!!!
Pinching myself right now :):):):):)

4 stone 6lb down and finally here with 3.5lb loss this week so now 16 stone 10.5 :)

Hope to not be here toooooo long but its good to be here :)

Wooooo great to have you here and huge well done on your loss so far !!

Lisa xx

Lost 3lbs tonight which makes me 16st 5.5lbs :) this means I'm back to my weight before my 'blip' and am back to half a stone loss!!
Hopefully now I'm back in the right frame of mind, it won't be long until I'm in the 15s group :D thanks everyone for your support! Xx

My first week I lost 2.5 lbs - I have PCOS and it seems to mean I don't lose as fast.

This week - gained 1lb. Not bad considering everything I ate, but effectively means the last month was a write off as I' in the same position as I was. Still, onwards and downwards. New group, new place, new C and new countdown for me from Wednesday (new WI day) so am hoping it will invigorate em and spur me on. Want to lose 10lb in 7 weeks, so I've lost 4st by the time I go see my friends in Edinburgh :)

16.7 and a half now!!! So close!! Arctic what day do you get weighed?

Thursdays normally. Well done, still going the wrong way here, but then have been on holiday, lots of cider and gin! :eek:

No WI this week. So hopefully will be back on track by next week.

Well done to everyone with losses & hang on in there for those who've gained or stayed the same.

Sadly I gained 1 lb making me 16 st 5.5 lb. No excuses as it was half term, I had a week off and went out for dinner twice with the offspring. Onwards & hopefully downwards for next week.

Im saying goodbye to this group today, lost 4lbs so im now 15st 13lb.

Back