From 16's to 15's

I lost 5.5lbs tonight ~ Sooo pleased!!
Aiming for at least 1.5lbs next week so I've got my stone award :))
That also means I'll be moving into the next group as I'm bang on 16st now! Thanks for all your kind words & support xxx

I've done the Race For Life this morning, hoping it helps me towards my target this week then I can move into the 15s :D
Hope everyone is having a good week xxx

Thought I would come and say hi, hoping not to stay here long as I just got weighed and I am 16lb...so all being well will be in the 15's next week. x

4lbs off so weighed in at 16st 2 lbs - setting target of 3lbs next week which might be too much of a ask but hey might as well :)

Hi hope everyone is well. I weighed myself on Monday and got a shock 16st 9lbs thats not good. Really need to loss some weight lets hope this time I can do it. Am fed up of losing around half a stone and putting it all and then a bit back on. Am hoping for inspiration from everyone else's successes. Everyone seems friendly.

woo! 5.5lbs this week (although over 2 weeks and gained the 2 before) but woo! 3stone award! exactly 16 stone.... hopefully moving into the next group next week!

gutted, put 2lbs on this week, the only reason i can think is that i have not eaten enough due to not being well x

Leia247 said:
woo! 5.5lbs this week (although over 2 weeks and gained the 2 before) but woo! 3stone award! exactly 16 stone.... hopefully moving into the next group next week!

That's a great weight loss, keep it up :) xx

mariebee1 said:
gutted, put 2lbs on this week, the only reason i can think is that i have not eaten enough due to not being well x

Don't let it get you down, just focus on losing it this week & you'll be back on track in no time :) x

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie. I'm guessing this is where I start, my weight is 16st 10lb. Majorly long road ahead. Do u all follow s/w? Do u go to classes or just on here? Any tips or advice wud b much appreciated Xxx

dancinglilly said:
Lost 4 1/2lb on Wednesday, taking me to 16st 0.5lb. I will be in the 15's next week hopefully xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

You can definitely do it! Great loss, well done!

Back