From 16's to 15's

hi, my weigh in last week took me to 17s0lbs exact.. was so looking forward to being in the 16's.. so my latest weigh in was -1lb, so it's officail 16s13lbs :D

just saying hi to everyone :D

Hi all,

Just weighed in at 15st 12lb, so am off to the next group. Just wanted to say thanks to all, and hopefully see you in the 15s soon x

CONGRATS THATS GREAT! well done you ! we all love those shinny stickers!!!!

I was dead on 16stone last week but this week I cracked and lost 1.5lbs bringing me down to 15st 12.5lbs! :)) Yay, onto the next zone.. hope to see y'all there soon xx

last week 16st 5.5lbs this week 15st 10.5lbs.....9lb loss this week...i stood on the scales in complete shock!! So it's bye bye for now...hope to see you all soon in the next group!!

Hi everyone, well done with your losses this week! I gained 1.5 of that 2lb back, so am back at 16 6.5. I know entirely how it happened and it's my own fault, so no moping from me. I bhought the magazine and aside from a meal out tonight where my choices are limited, I'm going to be 100%

Hey guys xx joined you this morning lost 6 and 1/2 today bringing me to 16st 8.5lbs :)

Well I am 16 stone 3, 3 more days and I will be gone. I am on the Master Cleanse at the moment and its a 1lb a day loss! Cant wait to get into the 15's I havent been in the 15's for years!

I had my groupon deal thingy last night, a big fat hotdog w caramelised onions on top and the most amazing chips (I heartily reccomend Primos in Leeds (or Castleford) ) today I'm being very good so far - the rest of the week is me being super good because I want 1.5 or more off this week, and I'm going to bloody work for it! :D

2.5lb off yesterday, so now 16st 3lb, need 1lb for my 10% and 4lb for my 2 stone and a drop down into the next group. Should be there in a fortnight at the most!

Hi All. I'm new on here, and would like to join the gang. I'm starting at 16st10llbs. Been down about my size for a long time now, but finally found the motivation to tackle it. Never tried SW before, but really like the look of the extra Easy plan. How's everyone else finding it?

Only lost 1lb this week. It's in the right direction but a little disappointing after 5.5 the last 2 weeks and being so close to 4.5 stone lost.

It was a majorly stressful week all around so I should just be grateful I had a loss! I am finding it hard to stay on track this week though! Ugh! Hopefully I'll be able to stay on track the rest of the week!

Back