From 16's to 15's

wprincess75 said:
Hi All. I'm new on here, and would like to join the gang. I'm starting at 16st10llbs. Been down about my size for a long time now, but finally found the motivation to tackle it. Never tried SW before, but really like the look of the extra Easy plan. How's everyone else finding it?

Welcome!

I love SW & am currently following EE. So far I've found it brilliant and even my husband has lost weight just eating the same main meals as me and lots of junk in between (he's lost 1.5 stone)!

Welcome!

I love SW & am currently following EE. So far I've found it brilliant and even my husband has lost weight just eating the same main meals as me and lots of junk in between (he's lost 1.5 stone)!

Welcome!!! I do EE and find it quite straightforward although I have to watch my pasta intake as it doesn't agree with me. Who;s lost more weight so far you or hubby? hubby was making my losses look stupid but we've levelled out now x

Good luck

MrsM10 said:
Welcome!

Thank you. So far the hubby is enjoying the meals with me. The chips went down very well. It's seems like a great way to lose weight, the fact you can actually eay really helps!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Lost another 2lbs this week, so down to 16st 8lbs. Not losing as fast as I have previously, but I'm happy with 2lbs!

I started off at more than 21 stone - I didn't think I would ever see the 16 stones...and now I'm aiming for the 15's! I'm so proud of myself!

Hope everyone else has a good week!

MrsM10 said:
Lost another 2lbs this week, so down to 16st 8lbs. Not losing as fast as I have previously, but I'm happy with 2lbs!

I started off at more than 21 stone - I didn't think I would ever see the 16 stones...and now I'm aiming for the 15's! I'm so proud of myself!

Well done! That's a huge success. I hope I stick with it like you have

wprincess75 said:
Well done! That's a huge success. I hope I stick with it like you have

I can't believe I'm actually losing weight! My only regret is waiting so long to do something about it!

I do stick to plan 99% of the time and I've been doing tons of exercise! If I can do it, anyone can! You'll get to where you want to be soon enough! x

mariebee1 said:
last week 16st 5.5lbs this week 15st 10.5lbs.....9lb loss this week...i stood on the scales in complete shock!! So it's bye bye for now...hope to see you all soon in the next group!!

MrsM10 said:

Well done!

Sent from my HTC

MrsM10 said:

Well done with ur loss...throw out ur home scales,lol although I can't talk as I hop on mine every 2 nd day :) I'm having a tough couple of days as I've eating everything in sight and don't even know why. I've been so good since January :(

Another 2.5lbs gone for me.. not long till that club ten and two stone award for me :)

Well done everybody

I've had a wobbly 2 weeks and because of which I haven't gone to weigh in. Back on track now hopefully, don't want to see too much of a gain when I go to get weighed on Thursday next week - ill never get into the 15's group otherwise...

5 day week, and I lost 1.5 lbs :D Very very pleased :)

16st 4, lowest weight I remember being thus far. Not long for this group now, hope to be gone within 3 weeks (in the nicest possible way!)

WI tonight & I am SCARED!! My home scales say I gained 6lbs & since they're 3lbs out , I'm thinking a gain of 3?! Ugh!

Oh well, I have to gain at some point right? I've managed to go 5.5 months with no maintains or gains, so I'm allowed an off week! My motivation has all but gone this week and my 2 exercise classes on Monday (2 separate gyms) were both cancelled so I've not done half as much as usual either!

I still have 7.5 hours to go, so things could still change! I'm planning on doing some hardcore cleaning today to get a little body magic in and I'll prob have a little catnap this afternoon too!

When I report back later, I hope you can all kick my bum so I find my motivation again?! Haha!

After my drama this morning, I managed to lose 2lbs this week! I'm VERY happy with that, even if it is slower going than it was previously! Down to 16st 6, so I'll still be here a few weeks! x

MrsM10 said:
After my drama this morning, I managed to lose 2lbs this week! I'm VERY happy with that, even if it is slower going than it was previously! Down to 16st 6, so I'll still be here a few weeks! x

Sounds like you need to get rid of your scales

Well done x

Sounds like you need to get rid of your scales

Well done x

It's true, I probably should! But I am a bit obsessed about weighing myself to keep on track though. By the time I left to WI, they were only 3lbs out from the SW scales. A bit of exercise and a catnap made me lose during the day! It is so frustrating that our weight fluctuates so much each day!

Once I meet my interim target, I think I will be more relaxed about everything. But until then, I need to *try* & stay focussed and weighing myself often does help me to stay on track! Once I get there, I will be chucking the stupid scales in the bin! I promise you that!

Yeah I like to get weighed at least once per day it makes me notice if my weight changes direction.

At least your scales are always 3lb out.
I've not worked out the difference in mine because I go to class straight from work and am usually too hungry to remember to get weighed when I get home lol

Back