From 16's to 15's

I had a brilliant week... Just not for weight loss... 3.5lb ON !!! whoops oh well aiming for at least 5 pound off this week :)... well done on all your losses

WI day today and as always I am terrified! I was determined to have a huge loss this week and get my 5th month in a row of SOM. that definitely hasn't happened & I'm really annoyed with myself. I'll be lucky if I maintain this week and a 5lb loss over the last month just won't cut it for SOM in our group!

I've done well on the exercise front but not particularly great with my diet. I've skipped meals left right and centre which I know is bad.

Does anyone ever relax on WI day? I'm sick of getting stressed out about it every single week. Yes I should have eaten better and worked harder, but I'm only human. I just get so annoyed with myself for not doing better. Ugh! :(

WI is in 2 hours, so I'll update you when I get home! xxx

Hello world! I'm new to this stone thread! Lost 4 this week taking me to 16st 13lbs - started this journey at 20st 1.5 lbs an it's been years since I was ever in this stone bracket
I dont wanna be here long as I spent too long in the 17's so let's see how things go :)

Hello world! I'm new to this stone thread! Lost 4 this week taking me to 16st 13lbs - started this journey at 20st 1.5 lbs an it's been years since I was ever in this stone bracket
I dont wanna be here long as I spent too long in the 17's so let's see how things go :)

Welcome! Congrats on your weight loss so far! Not long till the 15's now - I'm sure you'll be there in no time! :)

MrsM10 said:
Welcome! Congrats on your weight loss so far! Not long till the 15's now - I'm sure you'll be there in no time! :)

Hey and thanks for the welcome :)

Congrats... Reading your sig, i had visions of chocolate coloured Labradors jumping out of aeroplanes.

I was in the 18's and I'm now in the 15's does that count? Can I join the gang? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi

I started at 16.9 now down to 16.00 trying so hard to get under 16.00 I am diabetic so not so easy with my medication but so far 9lbs in 4 weeks so totally amazed!!

gazter said:
Congrats... Reading your sig, i had visions of chocolate coloured Labradors jumping out of aeroplanes.

I've seen crazier things lol unfortunately its just me jumping from a plane, no dogs :)

I weighed in at 16st 0.5 last night :) All things being even, I might be saying goodbye to you all next week :D

Although... then it is my wedding, so I may be back again the week after lol

lisajade said:
I weighed in at 16st 0.5 last night :) All things being even, I might be saying goodbye to you all next week :D

Although... then it is my wedding, so I may be back again the week after lol

Lol well lets hope you leave and if you do come back I'm sure it won't be for long :)

Can I join you please? I am currently 16 st 3.5 so hopefully it won't be too long before I am in the 15's. I can't remember the last I was there! I only have 3lbs to go for my 3stone award too:)

RosieWobblebot said:
Can I join you please? I am currently 16 st 3.5 so hopefully it won't be too long before I am in the 15's. I can't remember the last I was there! I only have 3lbs to go for my 3stone award too:)

Welcome and well done so far :)

I feel like I've been here forever... Down to 16st 1 now so hopefully will be able to move on soon anyone aiming to join me in the 15's next week?

lisajade said:
I'm *praying* to get there tomorrow night! I need 1lb! :fingerscrossed:

Good luck I'll come say hello next week hopefully x

Sts this week for me, so still 16 2.5. Don't even deserve that tbh, its just because I was at a morning WI instead of evening due to weekend away - have been mainlining sugary cough syrup for days!

5 day week this week, I won't get lower but if I can still be at this weight on weds will be happy, as effectively I'll have lost a bit. Out of here in 2 weeks hopefully!

Back