From 16's to 15's

Down to 16st 2lbs. I'm sick of the 16's now and feel like I've been here too long! And...I can't believe I was only half a pound away from my 5 stone award. Always seems to happen when I'm close to an award, drives me mad!

Woooo! Finally! 15st 13.5 ! After about 6months! Sorry to leave you all but I'm off to the next group :) hopefully see you there soon

Weighed in tonight at 15st 12.5! Yay! Into the next stone bracket for me! I also got my 5 stone award and slimmer of the week!

I'll keep a seat warm for you all! See you soon! xxx

Lost 4 lbs, now 16st 4! I should be hitting those fifteens within the next fortnight :)

BMI of 31.8!!! Can you believe it. I didnt even know what BMI was five months ago !

Last edited:
MrsM10 said:
Weighed in tonight at 15st 12.5! Yay! Into the next stone bracket for me! I also got my 5 stone award and slimmer of the week!

I'll keep a seat warm for you all! See you soon! xxx

Well done! Great award too! See you soon!

gazter said:
Lost 4 lbs, now 16st 4! I should be hitting those fifteens within the next fortnight :)

BMI of 31.8!!! Can you believe it. I didnt even know what BMI was five months ago !

Brilliant result! Well done!

I was in the 20's in January when I joined SW hit the 15's 3 weeks ago ready for my wedding last weekend :) got weighed Tuesday and I'd lost 1lb even after eatting quite a few pieces of wedding and sipping numerous glasses of champagne

Back on track 100% this week need 2.5lb for my 4.5st award and I've also been nominated for woman of the year in my class so fingers crossed :)

MJD81 said:
I was in the 20's in January when I joined SW hit the 15's 3 weeks ago ready for my wedding last weekend :) got weighed Tuesday and I'd lost 1lb even after eatting quite a few pieces of wedding and sipping numerous glasses of champagne

Back on track 100% this week need 2.5lb for my 4.5st award and I've also been nominated for woman of the year in my class so fingers crossed :)

Great achievement! Well done!

Hi, hope I can join in! Just got out of the 17's today and am now 16st 10.5lbs - so happy as this is the lightest I've been for a good seven years! Be great to chat to you all x

Can I join in please? Just managed to squeeze into the 16's, I'm hoping I'm not here long though ;) x

oasis6918 said:
Can I join in please? Just managed to squeeze into the 16's, I'm hoping I'm not here long though ;) x

Yay you did it! :D

Yep, thought I'd come keep you company he he. Feels good to be in the next st. I always find no matter what I always get stuck around the 1-4lb mark and a hover around that stone for a little bit before I finally get into the next stone x

hells2012sw said:
Hi, what a great idea for a thread, I joined SW last week at the heaviest I have ever been, 16stone 5lbs- eek, I've gained 5 stone over the past 5 years!!

Anyway I WI at 16lb4oz this week so am really hoping to get into the 15's in the next couple of weeks

You weighed in at 16lb 4oz?
Hope you get into. If 15's soon :)

oasis6918 said:
Yep, thought I'd come keep you company he he. Feels good to be in the next st. I always find no matter what I always get stuck around the 1-4lb mark and a hover around that stone for a little bit before I finally get into the next stone x

Well glad you made it! I think I'll be here for a bit too but I'm sure we'll make it out in the end :D

Back