From 16's to 15's

I had a sneaky peak at the scales this morning. I have left the 16s....

Me too! Just waiting to see that my scale did not lie to me. Will know in just over an hour.

Well, it looks like I am leaving this thread. I weighed in tonight and I lost 4.5lbs. Very happy with that. I am 15st11.5lbs. See you all in the next thread.

Well, it looks like I am leaving this thread. I weighed in tonight and I lost 4.5lbs. Very happy with that. I am 15st11.5lbs. See you all in the next thread.

Congrats on the 4.5lbs loss. You must have got Slimmer of the Week for that!

Yay finally in 16s just... 16 13 to be exact!!! Trying to get into 15s asap any support appreciated

Congrats blushing, and welcome Pinkx!

With my little gain I'm back at 16 2.5, but I'm gonna work my arse off this week to try get out of the 16s - you're all lovely and that, but I need to see that number change!

Congrats blushing, and welcome Pinkx!

With my little gain I'm back at 16 2.5, but I'm gonna work my arse off this week to try get out of the 16s - you're all lovely and that, but I need to see that number change!
hehe this is like the only time when its nice and acceptable to be happy to see the back of someone. Hopefully you can get into the 15s soon and I will see you again before you leave for the funky 14s!! Wow can't even imagine that atm... Can only just about get my head round being in the 16s lol

Hi every one, im a relately newbie. Tomorrow will be my 2nd weigh in, I starte at 16st 10lbs. last WI i lost 8lbs, it was amazing not sure how i did it! So i only need 2.5 lbs loss this week to get me into the 15s :) least ill have weighed since my son was born nearly 4 years ago. I dont know if ill so it Though as its TOTW :( water retension and all that :) Good luck to you all.

Lost 2.5 now 16.5 pleased as ill this week. Tough week coming up as family staying.

*waves* hello everybody! I smashed my 2.5lb target to 6lbs loss and i am well and truly out of the 16s and firmly into the 15s! :)

Got my WI tomorrow - not convinced that I'll lose :/ Well done to everyone who has escaped to the 15's though! Hope to see you there in the not too distant future :)

ill be saying good bye to you all :) i lost 6lbs at group today taking me down to 15st10lb :)

Weigh in tonight, last one before holiday, 2lb loss, 3 stone sticker, 3st 1lb loss total and well into the 16's at 16st 9 1/2lbs. On a bit of a high! Can't remember being this light

Got
my WI tomorrow - not convinced that I'll lose :/ Well done to everyone who has escaped to the 15's though! Hope to see you there in the not too distant future :)

Good luck for tomorrows weigh in! X

Rochelle1 said:
Weigh in tonight, last one before holiday, 2lb loss, 3 stone sticker, 3st 1lb loss total and well into the 16's at 16st 9 1/2lbs. On a bit of a high! Can't remember being this light

Good luck for tomorrows weigh in! X

Thanks hun and well done again! x

Back