From 16's to 15's

After 2 months working away, Ive taken a giant leap from 16st 11.5lb down to 15st 8lb :)

Good luck to everyone, see you in the 15's

Back to 16st 10.5lbs tonight, lost the 1.5lbs I put on last week. Hoping to get at least another two off next week to get me closer to my three stone award! :)

Hello new thread! I lost 4lbs this week, and I'm so pleased to be joining you here - I started at 18st 5lbs nine weeks ago, it's so good to be seeing the numbers going down!

Hi, just joined Slimming world last week and ive dropped down to the 16's would love to join you all, but only for a wee while lol

ThatBubbs said:
I'm leaving! 3.5 off this week taking me to 15st 13 :) yaaay. See you down in the next ones!

Nice work! See you there soon! Well, hopefully soon ;)

ThatBubbs said:
I'm leaving! 3.5 off this week taking me to 15st 13 :) yaaay. See you down in the next ones!

Congratulations, hopefully see you in a few weeks x

Aw Im so jealous of all the ppl leaving! I just got here!!! Lol... Hoping I can shift at least a pound before WI Friday so then I will have lost my first stone and be back down to my lowest last time I did SW! hoping to lose at least another stone before xmas then start on rest next year. I'm obsessing about the xmas party at the moment and what Im going to wear... Don't want to be at risk of the Just coz it fits doesn't mean you should wear it issue...

Pink I've just arrived here too, hopefully it won't be for long though x

Back