From 16's to 15's

Hey all! I just discovered this thread.. Nice to meet you guys! :D

I have 3lbs to go to get down to 15 - next weigh in is Tuesday but like the poster above me i'm not feeling like i'm gonna make it ugh =(

A lot of you have great news, woo. Amy, it is ok if you don't because there is always next weigh in :)

I put on half a lb on wednesday, but keeping an eye on myself at home I feel positive I have a loss this Wednesday. Still focussing on mini goals. 2lbs will get me to 16.5 stone, 4lbs from now will get me my 4 stone award, and 5lbs from now will get me to my first interim target. Mid term I am aiming to hit 4.5 stone for x-mas. My weigh in day will be boxing day (Eep) and the one after that will be after my birthday!

I am FINALLY here!! I am so elated, had been away and when i jumped on the scales I was expecting to have sts, and I had lost 7lbs, which means I am in the mid sixteens, I cant stop smiling, hopefully I will cruise through this group in no time!! have a good week everyone!!! x

3.5lbs til I leave you guys!

Lost 2.5lbs tonight not long ti I'm heading out of this thread :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back up to 16st 7lbs :/ I ate horribly this week I admit (birthday day out!) but I think most of this weeks 3.5lb gain is due to totm. I swear I have never ever felt this bloated or disgusting before. :( Hopefully it should all be gone for next week tho! x

Back