From 16's to 15's

Franalamadingdong said:
Well done everyone. Missy if you can't gain on your birthday when can you? I'm sure it'll be off again soon. Hope the bloating feels better

True I guess! Had a good week this week but tomorrow is wedding anniversary and out for dinner - day before WI! :/

Hopefully I will still lose - fingers crossed!

3.5lbs tonight making me well into the 16st bracket! Hi, guys!!

I somehow lost 7lbs tonight so down to 16 stone on the dot! Gotta be good this week and I might be out of here... :eek: I'm kind of in shock!

Wow 7lbs! Fabulous! I hope you both bog off into the 15s room next week and that I am in there by Christmas :)

it is funny how we strive to get in the room below, it seems so much smaller to be 15st13.5lbs than 16st, but then we want it down to 14 something because that seems so much smaller. Thinking back to being 20st something and desperate to be in the 19s seems crazy now I am in the 16s. If I saw the scales at the 19s now I would be horrified and want to cry. Although my loss was tiny this week, 2 stone difference has given me a 6 inch loss on my hips, and another 6 inches from my waist. I can't wait to get into the 10s! Eei

oasis6918 said:
Well done that's fab! I'm also dead on 16st so hope to be out of here by next week x

Ah brilliant! I hope we both shift off next week and you too very soon Fran! x

just popping in - I'm hoping to move to the 15's at next weigh-in, as I'm just got half a pound to go. Going to get me some extra Body Magic this weekend (makes housework sound so much more appealing!) to help me out!

Hi all, hope you don't mind me joining you. I am now down to 16st 3lb but been really rubbish for the last two weeks. I seem to get so far and then hit a wall ? any tips would be good xx

dragondrop said:
Hi all, hope you don't mind me joining you. I am now down to 16st 3lb but been really rubbish for the last two weeks. I seem to get so far and then hit a wall ? any tips would be good xx

Welcome to my world . Here t us both getting beyond it

Minus 2 today, thank the lord.

Note to self : Drink more water + Must move more !!!!!

Back