From 16's to 15's

4.5 off tonight after a horribly slow fortnight, so only 3.5 to go until my next group and am hoping I continue the momentum and it happens this week!! haha x

Hi! I'm new! Just came off the Cambridge diet as I couldn't sustain it! So now on slimming world, last weight I was 16.1. Hopefully my body won't react too badly from coming off the CD and will continue losing albeit at a slower rate! :)

Franalamadingdong said:
Hello to all the new comers! I am pleased to report I lost 2lbs today, making me 16st4.5lbs, that much closer to the next stone bracket, slimmer of the week and I got my 4 stone award too :)

That's brilliant Fran - well done you!

And welcome to everyone joining us XD x

Franalamadingdong said:
Thanks missy :) I spy an award very soon for you :)

Tomorrow hopefully! I've not been perfect this week but hope I manage it ;)

Hi just slipped in from next door - 16 st 13.5 this week need 1.5lb to get my 5 stone award next week an a step toward the rung below.

julesgr said:
Hi just slipped in from next door - 16 st 13.5 this week need 1.5lb to get my 5 stone award next week an a step toward the rung below.

Congratulations

well tonight was my first weigh in and 15.5 so i haven't got much to loose before i hit the 15to 14 club i have 4 st to loose but im taking it one step at a time i want to loose 1 stone before Christmas if i loose more its a bonus x

Hi everyone,

I was here this time last year and managed to get down to the 13 to 12 stone group but regrettably put it all back on due to a lot of stress and comfort eating. I'm back for good now and this time 2 weeks ago was in the 17 to 16 stone group.

Am 16 stone 4 this week so hopefully will continue to move through the groups. Good luck everyone! x

-4lbs for me, 2.5 st award and SotW!

Lost 3.5lbs this week so in leaving you guys behind, good luck on your journey and hope to see you all in the next bracket soon & hopefully ill stick to plan and not be crawling back up here. Thanks for all your support x

Franalamadingdong said:
Well done jc!

Missy, look at how much you have lost so far, that 1lb will be off again in no time.

I guess so - just so frustrated at the moment! Feeling ill and sorry for myself doesn't help either, I am such a grump today :(

Back