From 16's to 15's

missy1978 said:
Lost 1lb - god knows how as I feel like I have put on 20! I have never bloated up this much at totm in my life, it's pretty dramatic!

So I suppose I should shift off now I'm 15 st 12 lbs, can't be in denial forever. See you all soon and thanks (and apologies) for listening to me complaining all the time x

Well done honey ...see you in the next group soon!! X

Well done my darling! I look forward to hear you moan in the 15s don't worry :)

does anyone feel like halloween set them back a week or two longer to get out of this group?? i think it did !! doubled with a visit from my sister and niece meant too much rum consumed and too many sweets available on halloween for the kids! oh well...wipe my hands and start again...whats a further week or two with everyone here eh?? x

Well done everyone who lost and moved to the the 15's !!
Starburst il keep u company a little while longer here-only lost 0.5lb this week so im not really any closer to leaving this group...slowly but surely!x

So excited about tonight's weigh in. I KNOW I'm gonna get at least 3lbs for my 3st award but I think I might get a bit more as last week I only lost 0.5 due to my star week and I've worked really hard! Also been pooping lots since I've been watching my fibre, haha! Don't think I'll get the 5.5lbs I need to get into the next room but we will see come tonight!

T - 4 hours....

I watch my fibre though myfitnesspal. I aim for the recommended 18g a day or I take a fibre supplement as I think I have mild ibs and sometimes don't go for days and days! I only lost 2.5 so still half to go for my 3st and 3lbs til I'm out of here...maybe next week :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Aah, I sometimes don't go for quite sometime. I will sometimes take sonething and that kick starts me again. I went SOO much on Wednesday! I didn't think I could hold so much (sorry tmi!)

2.5 is fab :) so frustrating to be half a lb away but this way you can aim to make a nice dint towards your next half stone.

I gained 2.5 last week, back off this week, I think it was just fluid. 2lbs to 60lbs, then 1.5lbs to move into the 15s and another 1.5lbs to 4.5 stone award. Just needs doing before Christmas so I will be lollygagging here for a while yet too.

Franalamadingdong said:
Aah, I sometimes don't go for quite sometime. I will sometimes take sonething and that kick starts me again. I went SOO much on Wednesday! I didn't think I could hold so much (sorry tmi!)

2.5 is fab :) so frustrating to be half a lb away but this way you can aim to make a nice dint towards your next half stone.

I gained 2.5 last week, back off this week, I think it was just fluid. 2lbs to 60lbs, then 1.5lbs to move into the 15s and another 1.5lbs to 4.5 stone award. Just needs doing before Christmas so I will be lollygagging here for a while yet too.

Yeah, 2.5 lbs until 15s and 8.5lbs until 50lbs off! Would like that for Christmas :). I'll also get my 3.5st award too. I did change it from that originally to my 4st award but I think I got a bit excited and ahead of myself so changing it back. I dont want to be stressed and if I lose more and gain a bit after Christmas day I won't feel bad. Airbag weight loss I call it. Cushioning the blow hehe.

Big awards coming up for you. What colours are the awards at 3 st and after?! xD

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back