From 16's to 15's

Yeah, my weightloss has slowed down, if i had kept at my original weight I'd have lost 5 stone by now. I guess I'm not drastically behind. So now I just focus on the next award :) when I hit my first interim target I was so excited and scared. I set the interims so I never have more to lose than i have already lost so i know I can do it.

The award colours.... I will grab my book! 4 is green as you can see in my Sig. 3 is purple and 3.5 is light blue.

You're not behind as long as you're losing! My interims after the club 10 I got is 14 and 11st. That's for overweight and then healthy bmi :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

You'll soon hit them. :) 16st4 was one and 13st is the next them 10st7 for my PAT. so 2st1lb for 10%, then another 2 stone, then 3 stone 4lbs which is less than I'd already lost. I have constant mini goals though.

2lbs to make is 60lbs total, then 1.5 to get into the 15s then 1.5 for the 4.5st award :)

Will you be watching the body beautiful season on bbc three?

Not heard of it. What's it about?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Ah, I've seen similar things. Cherry Healey did a serious and one of them was about beauty. Some crazy people on there! Will have to look out for it? What time and day is it on? Probably look it up on catch up online though :)

First day of exercise this week. Got my ki fit on again after a year and did 1hr 55mins of activity today! Got at least 45 mins of walking planned for tomorrow and thinking about walking the mile to fat club wednesday night :p Not sure if I'm gonna do anything Monday/Tuesday. Will have to see how my M.E. flares after this weekend! Second week toward Bronze....

Yup...2 hours done today. Can feel my M.E. flaring up but I can't go to bed yet. Will sleep well tonight!

Hi, can I join this thread? I started off at 17st 12lbs 8 weeks ago and I'm now 16st 5lbs. My weigh day is a Wednesday and it'd really help me to get involved here.

Nice to 'meet' you all :)

Fab starburst85, great loss ! You'll be gone soon enough and a step closer to goal :) dreading weigh in later today-just want out of the 16's but got no hope of even losing this week. Got NOTHING on for the next two weeks so im gona aim for good losses and hopefully start Dec heading down the next stone and in the next group!

Nice to 'meet' you too TootyFrooty, ur doing really well so probably wont be in thi group for too long!x

Thanks for the welcome ladies.

Wow, what an amazing loss gilybop!!

Back