From 16's to 15's

Well done for sticking with it, hopefully you will be on a roll now and fly out of here!

i started SW when a friend of my dads asked me to go to a group with her, i live in Bradford but she lives in Halifax and she said it wouldnt be possible for her to go to the bradford group. i already went to a disabled young persons group in sowerby bridge and the SW meeting was 2hours before it so we decided to go there and she stayes all of 4 weeks and here i am loving it! I joined in April and ive wavered quite a lot tbh. didnt really get to grips with it at first but when i did i loved it. ive lost 22lb from my heaviest weight ever which is a bonus. i didn't feel good about not losing a lot until last night when i adfded my Ticker, when it said 22lb lost i was like OMG thats a lot of weight! i have recently come through a yoyoing wobble. i got into 16s then i put 1/2 on on star week which i was truly gutted because i'd been up early swimming and really on plan! it sent me into a downward spiral of gains for a few weeks and then i kind of yoyoed for another 3. the monday before last i'd put 3.5 on. i v was DISGUSTED! I stuck to plan and i was amazed to find out i'd lost 7 on monday!!!!!! i LOVE my group and all the people there are just ace! i love the food and really enjoy the recipes like the quiche and the curry loaf. can i just say Franalamadingdong youve done amazingly well! henever i see people whove lost loads of veight i just want to congratulate them because i know how hard it is.

Aw thank you hun. Like you I have had my gains and wobbles but I have never lost 7lbs in a week! Wowwee! Big well done! I am a plodder and the lbs soon add up like you have seen for yourself. :) I was born in bradford brought up in halifax and know someone who goes to a group there too. So glad you have a friendly group. You will be at Target before you know it :)

yeah lets be honest its not easy is it even though SW is fab the chocs still come calling! lol. i went on their website and you can update your gweight every week and it says i should reach target in june 2015 so i keep imagining the holiday i could have to celebrate!

Think I'm going to follow calories controlling until after the new year. I can have more treats, stay within my cals and not worry about syns! Will go back to basics in new year <3 Here's to 1lb on wednesday.

Looking forward to this week. My mum has gotten me a motorised treadmill to replace my crappy manual one! Made a steps for December challenge on the exercise thread toooo :)

1.5lbs off tonight......15ST 13LBS! See ya'll on the other side <3

Yay. Well done. You must be chuffed. I've just joined that group. Looking forward to seeing you there :)

well done u! i'm not leaving when i reach target though i love al the people at my group! hafl off today and that was good cos i had 3 meals out and on 2 of them i had a pudding! also ate 2 bars of baileys choc i bought for stocking fillers from £landbut there wasnt much choc it was hollowed out for baileys truffle! naughty naughty!!! i wil have to buy non edible stocking fillers

Back