From 16's to 15's

Was out of this group a while back but official after Christmas weigh in put me back at 16st 7 :(

4.5lbs off last night puts me back down to 16st 2.5lbs.

Not here for too much longer I hope ( in the nicest possible way :) )

Ive just started slimming world weighing 16st5lbs :( hopefully i will lose some weight. Next weigh in, Monday.

I'm now at 16st 9lbs after gaining another 3lb this week :(

Will definitely have it back off next week though :)

Hi everyone. Thought I should join you again :eek: :rolleyes:. Went back to meetings on Monday last week and I weighed in at 16st 8lbs, that's 1 1/2st more than I weighed this time last year. Really hoping to get back into the 15s by the end of January. Good luck everyone :D.

Hi everyone. Thought I should join you again :eek: :rolleyes:. Went back to meetings on Monday last week and I weighed in at 16st 8lbs, that's 1 1/2st more than I weighed this time last year. Really hoping to get back into the 15s by the end of January. Good luck everyone :D.

Good Luck hun

Still in the 16-15's just, -4lbs off tonight :eek:

I'm aiming to get from the 16s to the 15s by the end of this month. I started SW in the 19s and lost 3st over 5 months, but then I lost interest and motivation and couldn't go further so I quit. That was 2 years ago and I haven't put it back on again but it feels like 16st 7lbs is a mental block for me that I cannot beat. Anyway, I restarted at home last week and was 16st 11lbs. I've lost 5.5lbs in my first week and I'm hoping to finally drop into the 15s by the end of the month x

I have lost 6.5lbs week gone. Yeah :D! Fingers crossed I will be out of here next monday but TOTM is coming so who knows what the scales will say. Good luck everyone xx.

Back