From 16's to 15's

Annoyed at myself though cause I actually got to 15.13 and went back up...

Need to just bloody do the plan. I mean I know it works and I want to be thin... Why can't I just do it lol

Annoyed at myself though cause I actually got to 15.13 and went back up...

Need to just bloody do the plan. I mean I know it works and I want to be thin... Why can't I just do it lol
I did that with 16s and 17s i teetered back and fourth between them for ages. then one week i had gone back to 17 6 and lost 7 the week after!! that week i had no chocolate just stuck to my pink n whites. we all could do the plan better, but our lives get in the way!!

Morning all,

I've just found my way here - have been doing SW on my own at home for the last three weeks, and have come down from the 17s. Am currently 16 st 6, so hopefully won't be here for too much longer...

Nice to 'meet' you all x

It seems like quite a lot of people in this group are almost ready to drop down to the next group. Well done.
ME on the other hand - I've just lost 1lb this week to bring me down from the 17's so will be here for a little while yet.

Im off to the 15's my lovelies take care and see you all soon xxxx

1lb off for me

Currently 16 st 1.5lbs

Hoping I can join you!!!! Joined SW last night..I'm 16 stone 5 and get married in 6 months so need a speedy weight loss! Fingers crossed!!!! X

Good luck, Laura!

My first stone is GONE! 3.5 lb off this week, which I'm happy about considering it's *that* time of the month, so altogether 14.5 lb in the last 4 weeks. I've got 3.5 lb to go til I'm down in the 15s, so hopefully next week or the week after :D

Hi

Can I join you please :)

Lost 8.5lbs in my first week bringing me to 16.11 know its going to go slowly now so will be around awhile!

Good luck to you all on your journey.

Hi

Can I join you please :)

Lost 8.5lbs in my first week bringing me to 16.11 know its going to go slowly now so will be around awhile!

Good luck to you all on your journey.

Same weight I am, So will be here a while too. Weigh in on wednesday morning. Cant wait to get into the next stone down and say goodbye to 16 forever.

Hope you dont mind me replying to your post, nice to see someone with same weight, going towards same goal, xxx

I lost 2lb this week which I'm really pleased with as I had a wedding to go to. Lets see what next week brings would love to drop to the 15's next week but have my sons dedication on Saturday so don't think it will be good as to many tempting foods will be there!

Same weight I am, So will be here a while too. Weigh in on wednesday morning. Cant wait to get into the next stone down and say goodbye to 16 forever.

Hope you dont mind me replying to your post, nice to see someone with same weight, going towards same goal, xxx

Good luck on Wednesday! I weigh in Thursdays, hoping for 2 this week, keeping it all crossed :)

Lost 3lbs so finally leaving this group :D hopefully never returning!!!

Good luck everyone, keep at it cos it can be down xx

Gutted, lost 1.5 this week and I've been so good. Really wanted something bigger to keep the motivation going. I need to be losing 2 a week to get to my goal for June! Weighed in tonight at 16st 3.5 x

Back