From 16's to 15's

Lost 1lb this week... So close!

Currently 16st 0.5!

Hi :) I weighed in at 16.12 tonight :) so ok if I join you guys??
I've so far lost 3st 2lbs and would love to be in the 15s by the end of April :)

Good luck on Wednesday! I weigh in Thursdays, hoping for 2 this week, keeping it all crossed :)

Good luck for the morning Hun x I lost 4lb, got slimmer of the week too. Not weighing in class next week as kids off with half term so booked a holiday but my scales at home is exactly the same as class so will pop on them next Wednesday morning, x

Had my first weigh in tonight and lost 2lb a bit disappointed but I didn't do enough exercise!!!! What's your secrets to having big weight loss weeks??? I thought I'd been perfect with my diet this week!!! I'm 16st3lb now! Would love to get in the 15's at next weigh in!!! X

Hi everyone hope you dot mind me joining in. I started at 17 st at the beginning of January and have got down to 16 st 4.5 lbs hoping to get into the fifteens in the next few weeks.

Had my first weigh in tonight and lost 2lb a bit disappointed but I didn't do enough exercise!!!! What's your secrets to having big weight loss weeks??? I thought I'd been perfect with my diet this week!!! I'm 16st3lb now! Would love to get in the 15's at next weigh in!!! X

Hi Laura in the past when I've done SW I was a big loser but this time round I'm losing about 1/2 to 1 lb a week and at 16 st 4.5 lbs i've plenty to loose. This week I lost 2lbs which is a small miracle for me. 2 lbs is an amazing amount to lose and it is better to lose it slowly and steadily, making life changes.

If it helps imagine weighing out 2 lbs of fat and visualise this still on your body - it always helps me!!

Hi Laura in the past when I've done SW I was a big loser but this time round I'm losing about 1/2 to 1 lb a week and at 16 st 4.5 lbs i've plenty to loose. This week I lost 2lbs which is a small miracle for me. 2 lbs is an amazing amount to lose and it is better to lose it slowly and steadily, making life changes.

If it helps imagine weighing out 2 lbs of fat and visualise this still on your body - it always helps me!!

Hi :)
Yeah I should be happy really as if I loose 2lb a week I will have lost 2 stone before my final wedding dress fitting and I'd be delighted with that!! Well done on your weight loss this week!!!! X

Hi :)
Yeah I should be happy really as if I loose 2lb a week I will have lost 2 stone before my final wedding dress fitting and I'd be delighted with that!! Well done on your weight loss this week!!!! X

Congrats on your weight loss so far, your doing great. I find my losses are better when I eat more speed foods, I eat lots of melon, strawberries, cod and haddock as they are speed foods ,Green tea I drink in the day. I have all my syns as I want to continue on it and not feel deprived. So I give myself a boost even though I have my treats by having lots of speed foods and of course lots of water. I suffer with my back so cant really do alot of exercise but I upped my speed foods this week and lost 4.5 pounds. I want to take it slow though but find by doing that your weight loss gets a boost. Good luck on your weight loss Journey.

when I weighed in last Tuesday I needed 1 pound to get in to next stone down - hope I do it this week

:) I hit 16 exactly when I weighed myself on Friday. So I'm hovering here for now, but hope hope hope to be properly down in the next band next Friday!

Hello - happy I'm down into the this weight bracket. :) 16st 9½lbs now. Working towards the 15's.

Hello - happy I'm down into the this weight bracket. :) 16st 9½lbs now. Working towards the 15's.

Snap Mabbs1960. Lost 2lbs this week so bring me down to 16 stone 9lbs.

Hey everyone. Just wondering if I can join this tread?

I currently weigh 15 stone 9lb and on my 2nd week of slimming world.

want to get all the way down to 9.5 stone! Any support is greatly appricated!

Newniki, no You can't ( I mean that in the nicest way possible!!)
We're all in the 16's trying to get to the 15s and as you're in the 15s you need to drop down to the next group :) good luck on your journey!!

I am going to have to move down as lost 9 this week and down to 15 st 6 pounds

Morning peeps. Got weighed last night and lost ½lb. Was disappointed until I realised that over the last two weeks it averages out to 2lb a week (I lost 3½lb last week), which is exactly what I want to be losing. Now 16st 9lb and still feeling motivated.

Back