From 16's to 15's

Wow, that's brilliant Caz! See you down there - I'm moving down too, but not in such a spectacular way! 2lb off this week, so I'm down to 15st 12 :) see you all very soon on the other side! xx

1 and half pound off this week (2nd weigh in) lost 2lb in first week...what's the secret behind these huge weight losses!!!??? X

Hi everyone, I'm joining in too. Got half a stone to go so as to get into the 15's - my first weigh in is next Wednesday. Good luck to you all.

Hi all.

Im 16st 4.5 and hoping to be down into the 15s within the next few weeks.

Iv lost a stone so far but i havent been on this app much.

So hello, and good luck to everyone

Jo

2lbs off this week. 2stone 5lbs altogether. SOTW and SOTM so happy with that.

Hopefully this will be a short visit. .. started (again) last Tuesday. With a fighting weight of 16st 0.5lbs ....

Weigh in again tomorrow. So fingers crossed im in the next bracket.

I'm in here now :) forgot last week to post :) x

well ladies, it was a short visit from me ... lost 5lbs my first week so I am heading down to the next bracket.

Best of luck everyone x

well ladies, it was a short visit from me ... lost 5lbs my first week so I am heading down to the next bracket.

Best of luck everyone x

Well done Auzelia, see you in the next group down one of these days.

Lost 4 lbs today at first WI, hope to be here for another couple of weeks, then zip down to the next group.

1lb off for me this week, so the next bracket is getting so close. hopefully will be in it in 2 weeks. good luck everyone with your weigh ins x

Lost 2 and a half pounds this week :) I'm delighted!!! But afraid to say I'm leaving you as I'm now 15-13...thanks for you support and good luck!!!!!!! X

Hi guys just joining you after WI on Sat and getting my 1 stone award. Hoping to keep the momentum up and be down again in 6 weeks but for now I'm glad to be here!!

Hi all :)

Leaving you tonight! First weigh in and i lost 7 1/2lbs taking me down to 15 10 1/2 so will hopefully see some of you soon in the next group!

Good luck!!

x

After a few weeks lost at sea im back . One pound up so one loss n im back n next room . Bouncing between . Need next half stone badly

Lost 3 lbs today, down to 16st half a pound so am hoping to say goodbye next week.

Missed 2 weeks and lost the plot and put on 5lbs :( happy to say I've 3lbs of that off again this week. Hopefully more this coming week

16st 2.5lbs

3rd week of 1lb loss :( oh well onwards and downwards!!
Well done everyone else x

Back