From 16's to 15's

After arriving here I had a week off sw and gained 8lbs I then lost 6lbs (17.0) and even though I was 100% on plan last week I gained a pound.
But this week I've lost 7lbs :D and so I'm down to 16.8

After arriving here I had a week off sw and gained 8lbs I then lost 6lbs (17.0) and even though I was 100% on plan last week I gained a pound.
But this week I've lost 7lbs :D and so I'm down to 16.8

Woohoo! That's ace, well done Anwen x

Bye, I lost 2.5 lbs this week making me 15.12 Thanks for the support and good luck everyone!

I can feel the 15's calling now, 2 more weeks and i hope to be there!

Hope you've all had a good week :)

Thanks kt and good luck in the next 2 weeks!!

1.5lbs gain for me this week :) I'm happy as all that I could keep down was crisps as I had some sort of infection. I'm going to try and success express as much of this week as I can and hopefully lose 2.5lbs next week for my 3.5stone award. Onwards and downwards

Thanks kt and good luck in the next 2 weeks!!

1.5lbs gain for me this week :) I'm happy as all that I could keep down was crisps as I had some sort of infection. I'm going to try and success express as much of this week as I can and hopefully lose 2.5lbs next week for my 3.5stone award. Onwards and downwards

Hope you're feeling better Anwen.
Speed soup this week then!!
3.5 stone you're doing amazingly, will keep my fingers crossed for you :)

I'm here at last! Just dropped down into the 16 stone bracket :)

With a 3.5lb loss this week I'm pleased to say I'm off to the next group. 3 stone award today so Happy Easter Monday for me. Hope you all have a good week. x

With a 3.5lb loss this week I'm pleased to say I'm off to the next group. 3 stone award today so Happy Easter Monday for me. Hope you all have a good week. x

Well done!

I lost 1.5 this week. Aiming to get 2 next week for my 2 stone award.

I'm new round here, but have done SW on and off for yrs. I've been back 2 months now, started 16.11 currently 16.2. Need to knuckle down and stop messing around x

Hiya all !! I'm rejoining minimins after a break of several months. I am doing slimming world from home and last year lost two and a half stone successfully. Decided I need to kick my **** into touch and get back on it - especially when I look at the scales and realise that I have put 9 of those pounds back on. I loved the support and advice that I received. Looking for inspiration, recipes and motivation - thanks in advance .

here we go again !!
I will succeed!!

I'm still 16st 8.5lbs and desperate to get that last 9lbs off to drop me down to the next weight bracket. Starting to get fed up of how slowly this is happening!

Try not to be disheartened! We all have times were we feel like we're going nowhere. Just look at where you came from - you said you were 1/3 of the way through your journey !! That's amazing !! Well done !! Think of how you used to look and feel, probably seems a world away now. Keep positive and focused.

I think that is the biggest problem though; I don't think I look or feel any different at all. I've lost 2 stone 1.5lbs and I don't feel at all different. But, I am focusing on getting down to 15st by September 1st ready to start my PGCE. That means I have 1st 8.5lbs to go, in like 21 weeks or something.

That said, I've had a really, really bad day today already, but I'm off to work in a moment so luckily can't eat! I'm hopeful the 2 really good days I had yesterday and the day before will help, and I plan on being 100% from now on so hopefully won't have done much damage.

You probably dont think you look any different but ask your mates , i bet they can tell.
I know your set on a target for when your start your PGCE but maybe try to give yourself a smaller target initially. Maybe one for the next couple of weeks , then one for May. Don't beat yourself up bout half a day that went wrong , just get over it and move on - be good from now. Keep your chin up and carry on!!
By the way , you doing primary or secondary ?

Back