From 16's to 15's

You probably dont think you look any different but ask your mates , i bet they can tell.
I know your set on a target for when your start your PGCE but maybe try to give yourself a smaller target initially. Maybe one for the next couple of weeks , then one for May. Don't beat yourself up bout half a day that went wrong , just get over it and move on - be good from now. Keep your chin up and carry on!!
By the way , you doing primary or secondary ?

I've got lots of smaller targets I want to reach inbetween now and September. It's a good way to keep focused I think.
I'm going to be doing secondary English.

Currently 16st 9 - can't wait to get down to 15's i felt so much better there last year. Time to shine hopefully!!

Currently 16st 9 - can't wait to get down to 15's i felt so much better there last year. Time to shine hopefully!!

We will get there! We are around the same weight at the moment (I'm 16st 8.5lbs) so hopefully we can make it there around the same time as each other! Won't be long, I'm sure.

We will get there! We are around the same weight at the moment (I'm 16st 8.5lbs) so hopefully we can make it there around the same time as each other! Won't be long, I'm sure.

Hopefully not. Just need to put in 100% effort. Good luck!!! ;) x

can I join please .. im 16st1 joined sw meeting today .. was big shocked to find was good stone over what I thought I was but af starting so hoping some of it water retention. setting 7lb goals each month with combination of sw, daily walks and exercise and eventually the gym - first big target to lose 3 stone in 5 months for school reuinion, felt and looked awful at last one, I know if lucky enough to get to 13 stone by then will still not be skinny Minnie but hoping gym will help me tone up little xx

WOW!!!

Well done honey!!!

Don't get losing too much though, I'm new here and you're the only one who's taken me under their wing so far lmao! xxx

Aaww.. dont worry i wont leave you. Im going to make sure i subscribe to you posts and i will help as much as i can.. then you can follow me!! X

Cooey! WI yesterday, lost 6lb bringing me into the 16's and bringing me to you lovely lot for a few weeks :) xxx

Back