From 16's to 15's

Just tie it up or wear a hat LMAO xx

WI at home this morning and I've lost 3lb's :) super impressed with myself after thinking I wasn't going to lose this week, just didn't feel like I had so happy happy this morning :) need to start feeling more positive!

How's everyone else getting on? Good luck everyone, we're all going down together :) xxx

Helloooooooo :sign0144:

I lost 1lb at weigh in last night so I am now in the 16's :party0011:

Focusing on losing another 3lb to get my 2 1/2 stone award - it has been a long time coming since I first got my 2 stone certificate last summer and it has been a tough journey to yo-yo back and forth/keep at 2 stone lost - moving on down now though and totally focused so I want that bad boy next week.............

Well done! And good luck for next week ... you can do it! xxx

Hi! I think I'll be in the 16's at my first weigh in tonight! I'm hoping it won't take me too long to get into the 15's!

WI at home this morning and I've lost 3lb's :) super impressed with myself after thinking I wasn't going to lose this week, just didn't feel like I had so happy happy this morning :) need to start feeling more positive!

How's everyone else getting on? Good luck everyone, we're all going down together :) xxx

Well done honey!

Helloooooooo :sign0144:

I lost 1lb at weigh in last night so I am now in the 16's :party0011:

Focusing on losing another 3lb to get my 2 1/2 stone award - it has been a long time coming since I first got my 2 stone certificate last summer and it has been a tough journey to yo-yo back and forth/keep at 2 stone lost - moving on down now though and totally focused so I want that bad boy next week.............

Hi! I think I'll be in the 16's at my first weigh in tonight! I'm hoping it won't take me too long to get into the 15's!

Welcome both!! :D

Well done honey!

Thank you Jodie!! Both had non-positive weeks and still managed to lose :) really positive this week so fingers crossed those scales will stay going down :) xxx

Super attitude! Good luck tonight! xxx

Hello Lovelies!!

How are we all today?

I have been picking on and off all bloody day and its weigh in tomorrow.

I know its gonna be a gain... Just wanna kick my self :cry:

Just had a real afternoon energy dip - didnt sleep well last night - just been and bought a cadbury fudge and having a coffee - comfort sugar to get me through the afternoon!

Very proud of myself that stood in front of the full chocolate display I only came away with a fudge bar!

Don't beat yourself up, let's get it gone this week :) xxx

The way I look at it, if for every gain you can have 5 losses, then everything is good! We can't be perfect all the time and life gets in the way sometimes. Just get back on plan this week and it'll be ok :)

I'm completely back on plan and loving it. Xx

Well done. I'm the same. Going to try reducing my syns to 10 a day as well to boost my losses.

Well done. I'm the same. Going to try reducing my syns to 10 a day as well to boost my losses.

Im using mine to their full potential this week. So i dont feel like im missing out while getting back into the swing of things

Back