From 16's to 15's

Hey Girls,

New to the site.

Joined back to Slimming world after piling on the weight after getting a coil fitted in October.

I am 16stone 12lbs, and had my first weigh in on Wednesday,

Did really well with SLimming world before, so hoping for a great week this week,

My down falls are alcohol and cashew nuts.

Just moved into the 16s... on 16st 12lb at the moment, hopefully it'll be a quick move down through the 16s!

The 16s are kicking my ass. Seem to have been here FOREVER now. And still 7lbs to go! Really need a decent loss this week to spur me on because I'm seriously struggling to stay focused at the moment.

WI tomorrow! Hoping for even a 1/2lb loss, as long as the scales as moving down I'm a happy bunny! Good luck this week boys and girls, the 15's are getting nearer! :) xxx

weigh in tonight for me - been on plan but not holding out much hope for tonight - my scales at home dont seem to have moved but we will have to see what tonight brings!

I have had such a great week, until i went out on the beer yesterday! Hoping my binge drinking spree did ruin all the rest of the good work. I ate well, and didnt snack.

So will have to be extra careful the rest of the week, I need a good kick start to shift this weight!

Just sat down from WI - and i bloody well needed too this week. Could not believe my eyes... - 7.5lb! Chuffed just doesnt cut it!!!!! :D

Just WI and have lost another 2lbs, not bad seeing as I had a mini wobble the past 2 days :) As long as its going down I am a happy bunny! Good luck everyone else this week, and a HUGE well done to Alison!! :worthy: Lol! xxx

Just weighed in.... 4lbs off for me!!! :D 1.5 stone award got BOOM!!

woooooo

Just sat down from WI - and i bloody well needed too this week. Could not believe my eyes... - 7.5lb! Chuffed just doesnt cut it!!!!! :D

Just WI and have lost another 2lbs, not bad seeing as I had a mini wobble the past 2 days :) As long as its going down I am a happy bunny! Good luck everyone else this week, and a HUGE well done to Alison!! :worthy: Lol! xxx

Wow guys well done! Brilliant results!

Another 1lb for me - bittersweet as pleased to lose but impatient for my self imposed target before we go on holiday. Hey ho.

Determined to go to 2lb next week as i want my 2 1/2 stone award NOW!!!!!!! Ha ha.

well done girls, this is a huge motivation for me to hear about your great losses, wow ali 7.5lbs in one week !!!! well done.

I am back on the wagon after my drinking session on Sunday,,, and all my cravings for junk with my hangover i ignored yesterday!! Had a great day and have been sooo good today,

Weigh in tomorrow.. hopefully it will be good news!

Last edited:
well done girls, this is a huge motivation for me to hear about your great losses, wow ali 7.5lbs in one week !!!! well done.

I am back on the wagon after my drinking session on Sunday,,, and all my cravings for junk with my hangover i ignored yesterday!! Had a great day and have been sooo good today,

Weigh in tomorrow.. hopefully it will be good news!

Good luck!! We're all moving downwards together :) xxx

Wow guys well done! Brilliant results!

Another 1lb for me - bittersweet as pleased to lose but impatient for my self imposed target before we go on holiday. Hey ho.

Determined to go to 2lb next week as i want my 2 1/2 stone award NOW!!!!!!! Ha ha.

Well done Hannah! Aiming for my 1stone off next week but need to do 3lbs this week, so I'm secretly thinking it'll be in 2 weeks just so not too much pressure on myself! Can't wait until I can be a couple of lbs off my 2 1/2 stone! Go you!! xxx

Right im back, not been on for a while - moved house, put on about half a stone, lost 5lb so far being back at a different class - got 6lb to go to get me out of this group....I WILL SUCCEED (this time :D )

Back