From 16's to 15's

Eeeeeeeeeek!!! Well Done Jodes!!! So happy for you hunny!! Need some of your motivation!! xx

I went down to 13stone7lbs that was my lowest weight... Ive never been heavier than 17st10lbs. Everytime I get around that bench mark my body tells me and I do something about it!

Ive decided though Im not bothered if it comes off slowly I just want it off. If im 100% I can have really good losses but then if Im bad...Im BAD! There seems to be no happy medium with me!! Life eh? LOL x

Boo. Thats pretty shitty. Its hard cause you dont want to just leave it and leave it and then its a vicious cycle :( xxx

I have my wi tomorrow morning, I'm not feeling hopefully this week! I dread getting on the scales each week. Does anyone else share this dread? X

Well done Jodie! No weigh in for me tonight - woke up this morning with a stomach upset so wasn't up to going out tonight. Will weigh in at a Wednesday group instead.

I have my wi tomorrow morning, I'm not feeling hopefully this week! I dread getting on the scales each week. Does anyone else share this dread? X

I always have a dread even if I have been 100% xxx

I was right to have my usual dread, only 1lb off, I know I should feel happy but I was hoping for 3lb to reach my club 10

I know, I know! I'am pleased but its like with everything we always want more. There's a man in my wi class who's lost 1stone in 3 weeks, I just wish it was that easy for me. I'm enjoying the support on here I find it so helpful and reading everyone's comments keeps me out of the kitchen ha x

3lbs off this week :) I hope to lose 2lbs next week to get my 3.5 stone award :D

My main problem is the alcohol at the weekend. Doing great food wise. Not hungry and not missing outing any food.

but I am missing my wine !

maybe I need an aa meeting and not a as meeting;)

Back