From 16's to 15's

Well im back here after falling off the wagon (yet again) in my defence 4 years ago i weighed a whopping 25stone, im currently 16stone 10lb. Now need to do this last push to get to 12stone goal weight.

so thought id join in with the 16`s to 15`s group and find the inspiration i did 2 years ago this site really helped me to lose 4 stone i was regulary losing 2/3lb each week. i just need that now again to complete my weight loss journey and finally not be a slave to the diet anymore healthy eating sounds so much better.

Well im back here after falling off the wagon (yet again) in my defence 4 years ago i weighed a whopping 25stone, im currently 16stone 10lb. Now need to do this last push to get to 12stone goal weight.

so thought id join in with the 16`s to 15`s group and find the inspiration i did 2 years ago this site really helped me to lose 4 stone i was regulary losing 2/3lb each week. i just need that now again to complete my weight loss journey and finally not be a slave to the diet anymore healthy eating sounds so much better.

WOW!! You have do so so well hunny!!

Welcome to the group. Good luck with your weight loss! xxx

Hi, your all doing so well!
I've had such a bad weekend food wise, think I'm looking at a gain tomorrow morning and what felt good at the time is now making me so guilty I've over synned big time, burgers, bread, pizza and cocktails.
Please scales be kind to me in the morning!!!! X

hi everyone... would you mind me joining in here? I am currently 16st 4lbs after losing 21lbs since January x

Thanks hun, I'm hoping that I will be in the 15's by the mid June x

Oh no poor you jodieboo, hope your feeling better soon, a gain is always such a disappointment! I know tomorrow if my numbers have gone up I will want to cry and it was all my own silly fault! Welcome Nettie x x

2lbs for my stone award, and any loss will get me into the 15's. I have been excellent food wise. The demon drink is my only downfall.

whats everyone's target? And timeframe or are you just planning it day by day.

I have a celebration this time next year which I would love to be at goal for. My sons communion, don't want to be the fat mammy!

Hi, i would love to be a size 14 at Christmas, I'm a 18/20 now so miles to go, so can't really be affording many more weekends like this one if I want to reach that goal!
But I have mini goals to keep me going, I'd love to be in the 15st bracket by the middle if June.
How much more do you want to lose before next year? X x

Hello lovelies! I'm going to join you on the way down. I'm sitting at 16st 11lbs, I weigh in in Tuesdays and I'm 1lb off my 6st shiny. I just had to join in this group- you all seem so nice :)

Welcome potato! Six stone wow! Congrats.

Ellen. Would like to have another four stone off by next year. I would be happy at 12 stone. Well feck happy I would be ecstatic, delighted and so exited. For my height and build its would be great for me!

Thanks big apples!

Welcome potato! Six stone wow! Congrats.

Ellen. Would like to have another four stone off by next year. I would be happy at 12 stone. Well feck happy I would be ecstatic, delighted and so exited. For my height and build its would be great for me!

Morning, big apples that made me laugh,as id feel exactly the same at seeing 12st on the scales! I've got weigh in at 10 and i will genuinely feel that way if I haven't had a gain this week I'm truly dreading it this morning.

Well done, 6 stone that's a fantastic achievement x

Lost 3 1/2lbs taking me to 16st 7.5lbs & that all important 6 stone award! Still a way to go but feeling great :)

Wow well done potato, that's a great loss, and fantastic that you got your 6st award, you must be over the moon x

Back