From 16's to 15's

Wow! So many of you have graduated from the group with honours! Congratulations!

i got 3lbs off this week bringing me to 16st 3lbs- hopefully I'll get to the next stone zone by the end of June :D

So many big losses! What's the secret?

Slimming World!
Wk 1 - -6
Wk 2 - -1.5 half stone award :)
Wk 3 - -4 aaaaahh! So excited
Wk 4 - missed class
Wk 5 - -2 only half till my stone

So many big losses! What's the secret?

Slimming World!
Wk 1 - -6
Wk 2 - -1.5 half stone award :)
Wk 3 - -4 aaaaahh! So excited
Wk 4 - missed class
Wk 5 - -2 only half till my stone

Giving the plan 100% and believing you can do it!!!

Yippee jodes a huge well done, 5.5lb is a fantastic loss, you must be thrilled!
I lost 1.5lb this week and received my club 10 award I've only to lose 2.5lb to take me down to the 15's, and to join all you amazing ladies again !! X

I do have to say i superspeeded alot last week and have exercised alot too. Was eating the superspeed soup nearly daily and in work i was trying to have little meals more frequently than just one big one, esp on nightshift so i think that helped. Give the soup ago tho, its very tasty !!x

Just got in to the 16s!! 4.5 lbs off today, making me 16 stone 6 lbs.

Well done gleesaa and big congratulations to humbug for graduating to the 15's I really hope I can join you there on Tuesday, I've been really strict this week and exercised lots too, so fingers crossed I lose 3lb at WI x

Good luck Ellen and well done to everyone moving down! And people just joining

Am hoping for a loss this week but will be here for a while as at high end of 16's!

Woooohooooooo !!!! I made it here !!!!!!!

I didnt think i was going to loose it was my * week and i was picking !!!!

But 2lb of fat has left me this morning :)

Thanks for the luck ladies, I've really pushed myself this week so I really hope I get a good result!! Welcome yoyonomore 2012, well done on your loss x

Hi All, not posted for a bit but I am hanging on in here!!!!

3lb off this week ( did a mini scan bran challenge) so I am just over 7lb away from moving on down! And a mere 4lb away from getting my 3 stone Award!!!!!!

Hi Ellen, thank you! Nothing different really, our group has gone scan bran mad but I can't stand them so I have tried to have 1-2 a day if I can

- I tried scan bran cake or mushing it in yogurt, but it just increases the volume you have to eat to get one scan bran in you! I can't stand the bitty texture! So I just eat them on their own with a big glass of water and treat it like taking medicine!!!! The quicker it is done the better!

Anyway, we will see if it has the same effect this week too!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh I'm gutted!! Silly really as I got my 2stone award which I'm very proud of but I'm still in the 16s by 1/2 a lb!! I so wanted my big number to change, maybe next week x x (I may give the scran bran a whirl, would love something to give me a boost) I've exercised loads this week too just think im just feeling quite dispondent x x

Back