From 16's to 15's

Oh I'm gutted!! Silly really as I got my 2stone award which I'm very proud of but I'm still in the 16s by 1/2 a lb!! I so wanted my big number to change, maybe next week x x (I may give the scran bran a whirl, would love something to give me a boost) I've exercised loads this week too just think im just feeling quite dispondent x x

Don't be down! You just need to remember that losing weight isn't a race and that if you didnt hit a goal this week, you will next week which will feel just as good!

I still have 1.5lbs to go to hit 16st dead on, so hoping to lose at least 2 this week so I drop into the 15s.

Oh I'm gutted!! Silly really as I got my 2stone award which I'm very proud of but I'm still in the 16s by 1/2 a lb!! I so wanted my big number to change, maybe next week x x (I may give the scran bran a whirl, would love something to give me a boost) I've exercised loads this week too just think im just feeling quite dispondent x x

It's so frustrating when we miss big goals by small amounts so I feel your pain! Don't forget that sometimes when we exercise more we can hold onto more water too. Try the scan bran but I advise just starting with 1 or 2 to begin with to see how your digestive system reacts! Personally I think it helps because it makes you more focused on what u r eating but it might be worth a go.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the support and kind words ladies, I think I was just being tough on myself, but I think it's because it was so reachable and still never managed,I just felt disheartened!! x x

I'm checking back in here, I've put just over a stone on since Xmas Eve (my lowest weight) so am at 16 9.5 and I've been going to SW but not had my head in it really. I stayed in the lower group out of denial, but not posting. I know I need to be here now! As lovely as I'm sure everone is, I'd rather like to leave soon. So I best try to make it so!

Well ladies, it's been a pleasure but I'm finally out of here! WI today puts me at 15st 12lbs

Well done becimarie, hope I can join you down there on Tuesday, I've been 100% food wise so far and done lots of exercise, but I'm out on Saturday night so I'm fearful x

Oh thanks jodieboo, I hope so too!! I've had another 100% day, so far no syns or he's just free food!! I will I'm sure make up for that tomorrow night however lol x

Oh dear, it was a great night but I've suffered today, syn counting went out the window, but its done now and been as 100% as a hangover has let me today, I'm so hoping to still have a lose on Tuesday x x

Well ladies, by the skin of my teeth I've done in!!!! Lost 1lb at WI making me 15st13.5lb!! So I'm out of here!! can't wait to see you all in the next group x x

Thank you Hannah2, and well done on your loss! I was so nervous, ive been desperately wanting this for 3 weeks, as my weightloss has slowed right down lately x x

Lost 1lb tonight taking me to 16st 2lbs- nearly there... Lets kick arse this week team Sixteen!

Thank you huffpot, the support in this group is fantastic, hope we can all support each other through our next stone x x

Eereuuugghhh i stayed the same last Sunday
I was soooo gutted i ate rubbish for 2 days
I know thats a bad thing to do and i am definetly not proud of myself for that. I have been good since Wednesday .Fingers crossed for a 1lb loss this Sunday please.

Well done on everyones losses :0)

Back