From 16's to 15's

I'm sure Potato will be joining us in the 15's very very soon :) and yoyonomore, come on girl, we have faith in u !!! Good luck x

Awww thanks for the support ladies .
It means a lot .
Positive thinking for Sunday.

Hope you ladies are enjoying the scenery in your new room

:0) :0) :0) :0) :0)

Thankyou Ellenj79, it went rubbish !!

A 0.5lb gain :(

To be honest i knew i was either going to stay the same or gain.

At least i am still in the 16's room.

I know i did not eat enough super free last week and did not move enough . Also i did not drink enough water.

So i have planned a whole menu for the week full of veg and salads and exercise .

So hoping for a 3lb loss next Sunday.

I am keeping up beat as i have not been below 17stone since last year and previous to that it was years ago :0
Hoping your week was good :)

Hey 1/2lb isn't that bad, but I know how gutting it feels having a gain too!
At least your totally motivated for next week now good on you girl, you can do it x x

Sorry I am new on this site and your thread was the first I came across (still trying to work my way around lol) That is still a massive achievement regardless of the 0.5 gain and in the big scheme of things it isn't a massive gain and easily lost again. Good luck for your week ahead and here's to making good choices :D x

Thanks ladies!!!

I am feeling very positive.

Today has been great soo far.

I have been snacking on carrot sticks if hungry and have just eaten 2 kiwis ( one was going bad anyway) and have drunk me 2.5 litres of water.

Onwards and downwards as they say

Have a fab week and weigh in ladies :D ...

Im with tishi there with the 'in the grand scheme' picture. Sometimes u also need a little gain to make u motivated again so its good to see u totally planned out for the week. Im sure you'll knock 3lb off this week no bother if u stay on track :)

Hows everyone else doing ? Damage limitation after the weekend or still on track??

Xx

Hi All, had a great weigh in last night - was very nervous but lost the 2lb I needed to get my 3 stone award!!! Very proud of my purple certificate!!!! Still in this group though........3lb to go (well, 4 I suppose to get below 16!)

As a motivational aid, my consultant just posted a saying on facebook " The reason people give up so fast is because they tend to look at how far they still have to go instead of how far they have gotten" Dont know who said it, sorry. However, it is so true for me - my profile says I still have 6 stone to loose :eek: but instead of focusing on that I need to focus on the 3 stone I have lost!!!!!! We forget that sometimes!!!

Have a good week all..........

Farewell team 16- I lost 3lb taking me to 15st 13lbs! best of luck on the way down- I believe in you!

Well done Potato!

I lost 1.5 this week so at 16st11 still firmly in here

Dont really expect a loss this week as am away at a spa weekend with booze and meals supplied - my first night ever away from the toddling terrors :-D

Welcome C Millan :)

Am not expecting a loss this week as have spent the weekend away at a spa with lots of wine!

Hello :) how have we all been? :) that's me down to 16st 7lbs! Can't wait to see the 15's lol x

*Shine Bright Like A Diamond*

Hi,

I got into the 16's last week and have lost 2.5lbs this week taking me to 16st10lb

Lola x

Hello to all. Lost 2.5 tonight, so can finally be proud of being in the 16s. No such award, but also achieved Club 20 today as well.

Back