From 16's to 15's

Hi I am new to this SW started about a week ago and so far finding it not to bad I am 16st 8lbs and will be on this along time I think till I reach my orginal weight before I had twins nearly 3 years ago and have struggled with loosing it since. Hope I am ok to join this forum think it could be a god send

welcome :) x

Hi I am new to this SW started about a week ago and so far finding it not to bad I am 16st 8lbs and will be on this along time I think till I reach my orginal weight before I had twins nearly 3 years ago and have struggled with loosing it since. Hope I am ok to join this forum think it could be a god send

Lost 2lb at weigh in last night taking me to 16.8

I was also awarded slimmer of the week, slimmer of the month after losing 12lb in July and I won the raffle too!!!!!

They say good luck comes in three's.

Well done to everyone

Lola xx

lost 4.5 last week bringing me to 16,12
Already dreaming of seeing 15 on the scale:):)

We'll be there soon! Hoping I can do it by the end of the month but could be a bit wishful thinking there! xxx

Hi everyone, I am brand new here, I went from 16.1 down to 15.13 last week and hoping to move through the 15s quickly :) xxx

Thank you, this is my 5 attempt at slimming world, I have got down to 12st 12 before but managed to put it all back on so here we go again! xxx

I think I will probably faint at seeing a 15 stone anything appear on the scales! Mind you, so far not been my greatest food optimising week.

Hi, joined sw few weeks backs down to 15.10 aimed for a big loss this week but had the munches for past two days today so far I've had two jam. Donuts a Quorn sausage roll and just munching my second. I'm goin food crazy and I was doing so well feeling sad and hungry!

Thank you, this is my 5 attempt at slimming world, I have got down to 12st 12 before but managed to put it all back on so here we go again! xxx

It's my 3rd attempt and I got down to 12 st too :(. I haven't hit my heaviest, but I wasent far off it x

Hi

4lbs off this week.................no idea where it went to though.

So that's me down to 16st4lb, slimmer of the week and got another shiny for my 1 1/2st.

Good luck everyone

Lola xx

Well done everyone - I gained 1lb this week just teatering back into the 17's - noooooooooo - must lose at next WI or I will be in the 17's - been 100% so far this week so here's hoping I can carry on. Wish me luck!

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the site, I started SW 2 weeks ago at 15st 13lbs and lost 5 lbs in my first week and half lb last week. I don't seem to be losing anything this week and It's really bringing me down. I can't understand what I am doing wrong. I keep my daily Syn level below 10 and my plate is always half full of salad or veg. I know that last week I did badly because I went a little crazy with Pasta but I have been extremely good this week and I've been gym 3 times and walk home for 30 mins every day.

Can you guys give me any guidance please

Well hello! I can finally come in here! Lost 4 lbs this week. Down to 16 stone 11 and a half pounds!!! Still heavy but considering at xmas last year I weighed 22 stone, its a drop! Going to a footy match tomorrow and for the first time in all the years ive been going I wont have to squeeze through the tiny gate at the ground!

Well done everyone - I gained 1lb this week just teatering back into the 17's - noooooooooo - must lose at next WI or I will be in the 17's - been 100% so far this week so here's hoping I can carry on. Wish me luck!

Aww thats a shame. Good luck for next WI. With being 100% you will smash last weeks weigh in :)

Well hello! I can finally come in here! Lost 4 lbs this week. Down to 16 stone 11 and a half pounds!!! Still heavy but considering at xmas last year I weighed 22 stone, its a drop! Going to a footy match tomorrow and for the first time in all the years ive been going I wont have to squeeze through the tiny gate at the ground!
Welcome Siggy. I have been looking out for you. Wow 4lbs loss, that is amazing. Enjoy the footie match tomorrow xx

Back