From 16's to 15's

Well hello! I can finally come in here! Lost 4 lbs this week. Down to 16 stone 11 and a half pounds!!! Still heavy but considering at xmas last year I weighed 22 stone, its a drop! Going to a footy match tomorrow and for the first time in all the years ive been going I wont have to squeeze through the tiny gate at the ground!

Good to see you here Siggy! Congrats on the amazing loss so far! WI for me tonight - fingers crossed i've done it - this weekend was a little shaky! xxx

Hi had weigh in this morning and down to 15st 13 so chuffed with myself cant remember last time seen that side of the scales :) well done everyone on there losses and if haven't good luck for next time

Last week. I was officially less than 15 and a half stone.
Im sooo happy.
Looking forward to weigh in this week.
Omgggg.
I can't remember the last time I was this weight. Got to be around 7 years.
I love sw

PHEW! Lost 2.5lbs! Such a relief - really didn't want to slide into couple of gain weeks! 16st10.5lbs now! next marker is my 1.5 stone award - 2.5lbs to go! xxxx

Well done everyone.

I'm due at weigh in at 3.30 today and according to my scales I've put a pound on.

Can't believe it after being 100% all week.

I have eaten loads of pasta this week though, so that could be the cause.

Oh well, I will still go to weigh in, you never know my scales could be wrong...................yeah right!!

Lola xx

Still here.
15 stone 4lbs ay weigh in tonight.
Feeling very 'fat' today. Knew I'd have a loss at weigh in because I've been on plan no probs all week. But. Just feel really big and fat and.. blugh!
Hope to be feeling skinny again tomorrow lol. Had 2.5lbs off this week. Chuffed! Just wish this fat feeling would go. It's not good!!

Yep, gained half a lb at weigh in and just could not bring myself to stay for the whole session.

So from today I'll start to record everything on a food diary to take to class next week.

I'm going to cut down on the pasta and try a couple of red days.

Have a good week everyone.

Lola xx

YESSSSSS!! Been trying on and off for over a year to get into the 16s. 16 stone 13 pounds :) :)

Hi folks, with quiet a lot to lose I am trying to take it a stone at a time. I'm currently 16st8lbs and my next goal is to get out of the 16s and into the 15s so hope its OK to join you all! This was my first week on SW and lost 3lbs, so now about half way to the 15s :) Can't wait to get there!

Hi All, well first time joining a forum and about the 1634th time of starting SW after failing. Need to loose A LOT to get into my best mates made of honour dress she has got me. A lot of pressure and starting to panic a little (we are all wearing matching dresses so no backing out for me) and feel I might need some support this time so any help would be appreciated!! Xx

Hi,
My 1st time on forum too. Unfortunately not 1st diet though!
Currently 16 6 after starting at 16 10 last week!
Hopefully be in 15s soon!
Good luck all! X

Lost 3.5 this week, now officially half way to the 15 stone zone! Half a stone to go!

I started bk on plan yest and I'm feeling really motivated !! :D
Had a green day today and yest , limited my syns to kickstart , and have been walking - 3.7 miles yest and 6 miles today !!!

I have spent the last few days looking through old SW mags and searching for recipes and inspiration on here. I had forgotten how people put everything on here to support and motivate others. I now have a bank of new recipes to try and can't wait to keep going. I know there will be days when I feel like &@£? But I know that the support, motivation and understanding will be on here to help me through it.
Thanks in advance everyone !

Lost 3.5 this week, now officially half way to the 15 stone zone! Half a stone to go!

That's a great loss this week, just seen your totals this year... Inspirational!
X

That's a great loss this week, just seen your totals this year... Inspirational!
X
Thank you. Don't feel like an inspiration though! Just pleased to be finally dealing with my weight and taking some control xx

Back