From 16's to 15's

Hope everyone is enjoying the bank hols

Woo hoo! 3.5lbs loss this week am within touching distance of my club 10 now! (0.5lbs!)

Well after first week bk on plan I am well chuffed with my 5 1/2 lb loss this week :D :D

Wow well done!!! Amazing loss!

Have a good week all ? xx

Well after first week bk on plan I am well chuffed with my 5 1/2 lb loss this week :D :D

Brill loss! Best way to stay motivated having great losses!
Well done! X

Lost 4lb this week so still in the 16s!

16 2 now so with any luck I will be in the 15s next week! Fingers crossed.
X

Lost 4lb this week so still in the 16s!

16 2 now so with any luck I will be in the 15s next week! Fingers crossed.
X

Well done !
Fingers crossed eh ! x

Hey ladies - just working things out with my 3.5lb loss - bit of a shocker - wasn't expecting a sizable loss, though maybe an lb! So down to 16st 4.5lbs - not long to the 15's! Maybe in a couple of weeks! xxxx

Last edited:
Hey ladies - lost 3.5lb this week - bit of a shocker - wasn't expecting a sizable loss, though maybe an lb! So down to 16st 4.5lbs - not long to the 15's! Maybe in a couple of weeks! xxxx

Well done. You will be in the 15s before you know it!
X

Looks like I will be coming back to join you lovelies from the 15's at weigh in today.

I had a disaster bank holiday weekend, loads of wine and naughty goodies.

I'll be back to update after weigh in this afternoon but my scales are very accurate and are showing a 2lb gain.

Oh heck!

Good luck Lolabolla - if you do have a gain you will be back in the 15's in no time am sure. It was only coz you miss us in the 16's isn't it! xxx

Looks like I will be coming back to join you lovelies from the 15's at weigh in today.

I'll be back to update after weigh in this afternoon but my scales are very accurate and are showing a 2lb gain.

Oh heck!

I hope you don't get a gain. Sometimes I think I've gained loads and get a nice surprise. I'm going to try to weigh at club only. I've always been a scaleaholic, on and off like a yo-yo I don't think that helps me. So going to try a new approach this week and wait till my weekly weigh in.

Oh heck!

A 2lb gain is nothing you can't handle.
ask yourself this question - was it just cos it was bank holiday that you had a good treat ? If the answer is yes - well there's no more bank holidays until boxing day now!!

Thanks for the encouragement there Kitty xx

Just a 1.5lb gain and back into the 16's again. I have pledged a 5lb loss for next weigh in so I have to be 100% this week.

Well done everyone

xx

xx

Thanks for the encouragement there Kitty xx

Just a 1.5lb gain and back into the 16's again. I have pledged a 5lb loss for next weigh in so I have to be 100% this week.

Well done everyone

xx

xx

You are focused!!
you can do it !! x

I had a 2 lb gain today at WI taking me back up to 16 stone 8. I couldn't be happier. I was expecting at least a 4lb gain after the week just gone. I pigged out big time. Went overboard with the celebrations last week and ate a huge bar of chocolate and must have had easy 50 syns just in one day. Very naughty but totally worth it. My first gain in 21 weeks so not upset at all. Got my focus back today big time and well up for a good loss next week.

Have a great weekend everyone xx

I had a 2 lb gain today at WI taking me back up to 16 stone 8. I couldn't be happier. I was expecting at least a 4lb gain after the week just gone. I pigged out big time. Went overboard with the celebrations last week and ate a huge bar of chocolate and must have had easy 50 syns just in one day. Very naughty but totally worth it. My first gain in 21 weeks so not upset at all. Got my focus back today big time and well up for a good loss next week.

Have a great weekend everyone xx

Well done ! Your first gain in 5months !! Amazing !!
You enjoyed yourself and now your bk focussed. Good luck for next week !! Xx

That brilliant!

Well done

Back