From 16's to 15's

Hi guys I lost 6lbs this week so have moved to this group. Feeling good after my first week back on plan.

Jess x

That is great out must feel fab after that loss!

I lost 2 this week so possibly my last week in this group as 1 more and I will be in 15s!
X

Hey! Joined sw 2 weeks ago at 17st 12.5 and on 2nd week am down to 16st 13.5 :) so hi all and looking forward to saying bye! Xxx

Second week on plan and 3.5lb off !!!!
so motivated to keep going !!

Woop woop woop I got slimmer of the week :)

Well done all! Some fab losses going on! Had a little gain myself (1.5lbs) - frustrating as I was only 0.5lb off my club 10. However I had an amazing weekend with my family who came to visit unexpectedly and went out for a couple of really nice meals (one totally off plan and the other slightly better) so fully deserved and expected a gain. So am not 2lbs off my club 10 which I think is more than doable this week - fingers crossed! xxx

Just got into this group. Gone from mid 21 to 16's in just about 18 weeks. Great feeling seeing that new number

Well done all! Some fab losses going on! Had a little gain myself (1.5lbs) - frustrating as I was only 0.5lb off my club 10. However I had an amazing weekend with my family who came to visit unexpectedly and went out for a couple of really nice meals (one totally off plan and the other slightly better) so fully deserved and expected a gain. So am not 2lbs off my club 10 which I think is more than doable this week - fingers crossed! xxx

Special time with your family is far more important than a little gain. Glad you enjoyed yourself !!
Fingers crossed for this week !! X

I'm still here after losing 1lb taking me to 16 stone.

Determined to have a good loss this week to take me firmly back into the 15's

Well done everyone xx

Good luck for next WI then Lola :)

I lost 4lb at group this week. Just got back and am really pleased with myself. I had my first gain last week of 2lbs so I lost what I gained and then some. Just 1lb away from my 4 and a half stone award yay :)

Good luck for next WI then Lola :)

I lost 4lb at group this week. Just got back and am really pleased with myself. I had my first gain last week of 2lbs so I lost what I gained and then some. Just 1lb away from my 4 and a half stone award yay :)

Siggy74, what a fantastic loss so far, you must be thrilled.

Well done

x

Im now 14 stone 12lbs !! Bye every one. Aee you in the next room soon xzzz

Well done everyone on your losses!!!! :D

Dunno what I'm gonna be like on mon at weigh in , had a bit of a mare this week. :sigh:
I decided to have a week of red days as I normally do green /ee. I've never felt so hungry. I've not been sleeping either then woke up the on weds night crippled with stomach cramps -convinced it was my body proper craving carbs. Felt really crap and ended up taking my niece out for a meal. Made semi ish healthy choices until I had the cheese board - to be fair there was only a small amount of cheese- it was delish !!

I had spag Bol for tea which wasn't too bad a choice until my mate brought out the garlic bread, ate about 3 slices of a baguette. Then a whole bottle of white wine and a big fat vodka.

Really trying hard to reach for a glass of wine now even tho I've got syns left from today -wanna try make up for yest. This is my first blip for nearly three weeks- convinced it was triggered by the lack of sleep and cramps!!

Rant over

hi everyone
I hope im ok to join, im new to the site after starting slimming world this morning. I weigh 16st1lb this morning which I am gutted about I have always weighed around 11st11lb but after children and steroids for illnesses I have gained all of this weight and feel so depressed, so todays the day things change. my end goal is 11st eventually but my mini goals are

1/2 stone
1 stone
1 1/2 stone
club 10
im usually a thread killer so really hoping this thread still keeps going as I really need encouragement and would love to be able to come on here and feel supported
good luck all :)

hi everyone
I hope im ok to join, im new to the site after starting slimming world this morning. I weigh 16st1lb this morning which I am gutted about I have always weighed around 11st11lb but after children and steroids for illnesses I have gained all of this weight and feel so depressed, so todays the day things change. my end goal is 11st eventually but my mini goals are

1/2 stone
1 stone
1 1/2 stone
club 10
im usually a thread killer so really hoping this thread still keeps going as I really need encouragement and would love to be able to come on here and feel supported
good luck all :)

Welcome !
You will get lots of support of support on here, there is always someone who knows the answer or can provide advice.
Good that you have got mini goals cos they will keep you motivated.
Good luck for this week !

Thankyou kitty, it seems i normally kill threads so happy this isnt the case on this site :)

Heya ladies, jumping in from the 17's to 16's thread...weighed in today and lost 2lb. So that's me in the 16's, top end but it still counts :)

Good luck for all the weigh in's this week.

Only 1lb off this week, its really slowed down so soon into the diet! Bit gutted but its still in the right direction...

On the plus side I am now at 15 13 so in the next stone down!

Hope it speeds up a bit and with any luck get into the 14s before too long!

Hope everyone is having a good week!
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back