From 16's to 15's

Well done guys!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well i did 4lb off last night @ weigh in, so only 2.5lb to the 15's! So excited!

5 off yesterday, so right on the border! New stone zone soon!

Amazing Anju, really pleased for you :)

I lost 3lbs this week myself and have somehow managed to get into the 15's!!! Just wanted to stop by here and thank everyone in this room for your support over the last month. These threads really do help me and without them I would be stuffing my face on chocolate most of the time :p Hope to see you all in the next room very soon xxxx

I lost 3lbs this week myself and have somehow managed to get into the 15's!!! Just wanted to stop by here and thank everyone in this room for your support over the last month. These threads really do help me and without them I would be stuffing my face on chocolate most of the time :p Hope to see you all in the next room very soon xxxx

Well done Siggy!!! :D
Im made up for you.
Hopefully it won't be too long before I'm there with you.
onwards and downwards!! Xx

Well done hun - hope to see you there soon xxx

Well done Siggy! That is brilliant. Hopefully I will be joining you soon. Will look out or you xxx

:) Another 2lb off for me today, slowly but surely heading in the right direction towards the 15's

Well ,
I'm sort of giving up trying to lose some weight at the mo, seeing as I'm putting lb's on instead of losing :cry:
I'll be on these dreaded painkillers for my fractured elbow for at least another week. They r not helping me on SW at the mo - lost appetite and total mess up of both bodily functions. :mad:

Im gonna try to keep eating (when hungry) my SW menu. I'm off to Blackpool on sat for a spa weekend with the girls so realistically it's gonna be next week before I'm fully bk on plan.

Heya Kitty,

Sorry to hear that you are struggling a bit with the diet at the moment, but you haven't had the best week with your elbow and stuff.
Sounds like you need a bit of spoil yourself time this weekend, so enjoy Blackpool with the girls :)
and don't worry if your weight loss wagon drives off too fast down Blackpool front...
Just get back on when you get home, fresh perspective might be just what you need.

Have fun :D

Heya Kitty,

Sorry to hear that you are struggling a bit with the diet at the moment, but you haven't had the best week with your elbow and stuff.
Sounds like you need a bit of spoil yourself time this weekend, so enjoy Blackpool with the girls :)
and don't worry if your weight loss wagon drives off too fast down Blackpool front...
Just get back on when you get home, fresh perspective might be just what you need.

Have fun :D

Thanks, MrsMoo!!
Its just a bit depressing to see on the scales the weight I was when I started bk on plan a month ago !!:eek:
It wouldn't be as bad if I was pigging out and eating all kinds of *****!! Maybe that's were I was going wrong ?!?

I'm just gonna try to eat 3healthy meals a day and choose sensible snacks until I can go bk on plan at full throttle and also get bk exercising .

Fingers crossed eh? X

Dont think i'll be leaving you guys this week for the 15's but good luck everyone x

Same here. I gained half a pound at last nights WI, so am here for another week. Onwards and downwards!

After getting to 17st 4 times since april I finally have a 16 in my stones. I did a happy dance at group on monday x I currently weigh 16st 12.5lb. I need a pound for my stone which is my aim this week. Just had mushy pea curry for tea and am on it !!! Good luck everyone x x x

I am new to sliming world, just started my first week and I currently weigh 16 stone 7 by my scales in morning but 16 stone 10 by slimming world evening weigh in lol. Can't wait to be in 15s, it's a bracket I always struggle with when dieted other times. I would love to be in 15s in next few weeks :)

Back