From 16's to 15's

I lost a pound so 16st 12lb . I need a pound to get my stone award but have a tough weekend ahead cos it is hubbys bday. I must stay strong.... I must stay strong....

I lost a pound so 16st 12lb . I need a pound to get my stone award but have a tough weekend ahead cos it is hubbys bday. I must stay strong.... I must stay strong....
Well done x
Eeek I have my daughters birthday coming up on the 15th and will be celebrating it that weekend, dont know how strong I will stay x

Hi all. New into this group - lost 3.5lbs over last two weeks so down to 16.10 now. Hoping to move down more though. Here's to a good week (fingers crossed).

Hi all. New into this group - lost 3.5lbs over last two weeks so down to 16.10 now. Hoping to move down more though. Here's to a good week (fingers crossed).

Hi and welcome x
Well done on losing 3.5lbs x

Hi, I'm new to this group and I find that it is fantastic for support and some really helpful tips. I joined slimming world last january and to date I have lost 3st 12.5Ibs

I always felt that if I got into the 16st bracket that this would be serious weight loss but now that I'm 16st 1.5Ibs then I think 15st 13.5Ibs sounds even better. Hope to have that this week, last week I lost 5.5Ibs and I had been having small losses (all count though in the overall loss) but what made my day was I got slimmer of the week for the first time since I joined group in January.

Fingers crossed for at least 1.5Ibs to give me that bling but 2Ibs would be so much better as I would be in the 15st bracket and then I would have to leave ye here but I'm sure we can meet in the next bracket

By the way, in our group bling refers to the half stone stickers and slimmer of the week and month, sounds so much better than stickers

Hi, I'm new to this group and I find that it is fantastic for support and some really helpful tips. I joined slimming world last january and to date I have lost 3st 12.5Ibs

I always felt that if I got into the 16st bracket that this would be serious weight loss but now that I'm 16st 1.5Ibs then I think 15st 13.5Ibs sounds even better. Hope to have that this week, last week I lost 5.5Ibs and I had been having small losses (all count though in the overall loss) but what made my day was I got slimmer of the week for the first time since I joined group in January.

Fingers crossed for at least 1.5Ibs to give me that bling but 2Ibs would be so much better as I would be in the 15st bracket and then I would have to leave ye here but I'm sure we can meet in the next bracket

Well done on your amazing loss so far, i'm sure you'l get into those 15s next week x

hi everyone :wave_cry:
im well into the 16s and determined to get out, but hoping to get a little moral support until I can drop down, only started Wednesday and feling good so far

im well into the 16s and determined to get out, but hoping to get a little moral support until I can drop down, only started Wednesday and feling good so far
Hiya and welcome x
I started last week at 16st7lb x

hi safia im a lb heavier. whens your weigh day? mines Wednesday nights. im hoping for a big loss but don't want to set myself up for a fail :(

Hi, and welcome!!!
You'll find lots of help, advice and support on here .
Glad to hear you're having a good week so far ! :D

hi safia im a lb heavier. whens your weigh day? mines Wednesday nights. im hoping for a big loss but don't want to set myself up for a fail :(
Mines on Tuesday night but i wont be having a very good loss. Have had a really stressful few days and plus because of my husbands work hours i cant get to group every week so from my next weighin this coming tuesday i will get weighed in every week but just at different groups and times to keep me on track and motivated and fingers crossed i will be in the 15s by the end of this month x

Thanks Safia, I have to say I never thought I would lose this much but definitely hoping to get into the 15's next Tuesday (yes mine is on a Tuesday too).

Mission thinpossible, I seem to be getting lots of support and help here so you came to the right place. I came on this site for the same reasons.

Thanks Safia, I have to say I never thought I would lose this much but definitely hoping to get into the 15's next Tuesday (yes mine is on a Tuesday too).

Mission thinpossible, I seem to be getting lots of support and help here so you came to the right place. I came on this site for the same reasons.

We're all going through the same hun so we can understand each other and help each other go through the highs and lows of our journeys x
I'm definately not getting into the 15s on tuesday but hopefully after tuesday when my minds back to weekly weighing i will do a lot better. Hows this week going for you x

Lost 3lb this week and now in the 15 stones! YAy! Hope to see you all soon in the next thread! Xxx

Well done to you :) It's a great feeling moving to a lower stone.

So far my week is going great, stuck to my syns all this week so far and have been eating a good bit of SS foods so hoping I will have that 1.5Ibs loss this week. I'm also in that bracket where I will have to get used to less syns so Im sticking to using 15 syns maximum and so far so good. Everyone at group is saying I'm really focused and determined and I agree with them but I'm waiting for this to end and then my enthusiasm wanes a bit, hopefully that will never happen

Back