From 16's to 15's

Well done Gilljo, I hope to be joining you on Tuesday night, I need 1.5Ibs to get there

Sorry I need 2Ibs to get into there

So far my week is going great, stuck to my syns all this week so far and have been eating a good bit of SS foods so hoping I will have that 1.5Ibs loss this week. I'm also in that bracket where I will have to get used to less syns so Im sticking to using 15 syns maximum and so far so good. Everyone at group is saying I'm really focused and determined and I agree with them but I'm waiting for this to end and then my enthusiasm wanes a bit, hopefully that will never happen

I'm sure you'll get those 2lbs off on tuesday x

Lost 3 1/2 lbs this week...those 15's are in my sight now and I'm determined to be in that group next week :D
Good luck to all yet to weigh this week.

Thank you, not sure if I have it but I'm working really hard to get there, have stuck to my syns every day so it is not as if I'm going to plan but you know yourself, you could put in a good week and still have a gain, hopefully that won't happen tomorrow evening

Thank you, not sure if I have it but I'm working really hard to get there, have stuck to my syns every day so it is not as if I'm going to plan but you know yourself, you could put in a good week and still have a gain, hopefully that won't happen tomorrow evening

Fingers crossed you will get that loss you want x

This week has been a bad week but hopefully will see a loss tomorrow but it wont be enough to get me into the 15s. Have my daughters 5th birthday on tuesday which we will be having a party for on saturday and eid celebrations on wednesday so looks like i will be in the 16s for a while :) x

Thanks Safia, even though I have stuck to my syns every day and actually not going over 15 syns a day, I have a bad feeling about today but time will tell

Thanks Safia, even though I have stuck to my syns every day and actually not going over 15 syns a day, I have a bad feeling about today but time will tell

Don't worry i'm sure you'l get those 2lbs but if you dont just carry on as you are and they will come of next week and maybe even more x

Put 2.5 on.....damn u alcohol. It was hubbys bday and I went for meal last night as well as lots of vino on sat. I habe snuck back up to 17st 1/2 lb but am staying here cos a good wee in the morning and it will be gone x x

Put 2.5 on.....damn u alcohol. It was hubbys bday and I went for meal last night as well as lots of vino on sat. I habe snuck back up to 17st 1/2 lb but am staying here cos a good wee in the morning and it will be gone x x

Never mind that gain will soon disappear x

I had a feeling I would be staying in this group as I felt myself I had a gain and sadly I was right, gained 1Ib but hopefully all this fluid retention will be gone by next Tuesday, new weight is 16st 2.5Ibs, I need to lose 3Ibs to get into the 15st bracket

I had a feeling I would be staying in this group as I felt myself I had a gain and sadly I was right, gained 1Ib but hopefully all this fluid retention will be gone by next Tuesday, new weight is 16st 2.5Ibs, I need to lose 3Ibs to get into the 15st bracket

Aww hun if its water retention than drink loads it will all come off plus more x

Back