From 16's to 15's

well done Darren

:flirt2: Waving bye bye to you ladies...
Hope to see you all soon in the 15's -14's

Well done MrsMoo42, I hope to see you tomorrow night as I have a feeling I might (fingers and toes crossed)

I've just restarted slimming world this morning after having my baby 4weeks ago. I have got 3lbs to go til I am in the next stone zone, and I am hoping to get there by next week's weigh-in.
Hope you all have a good week and a good loss on your next weigh-in :flirt2:

Wow Terri, fair play to you and congratulations on your new baby, with been busy with your baby you will have that and more, good luck. I'm quite new to this group but already I'm addicted

My weigh in is tomorrow and I'm the same as you, I have 3Ibs to go to get into the next stone zone

wow you have done very well so far. This site is very good. I love the support you get from here and all the handy tips and meal ideas :D
Good luck on your weigh-in, you might be in the next stone zone this week x

Would love that Terri, was hoping for it last week but Im going to work on that as I have been disappointed before, a loss is a loss

Happy bunny...after sneaking back over 17 last week I lost 3lb...down to 16st 11.5lb. Got my stone award too so yay me!!! Happy losing folk x

Well done devlass, that is a fantastic loss now that is what I need to get me into the 15st bracket tomorrow

Just started the rowing machine tonight, managed only 20 minutes but feel positive I can do more tomorrow. As for food, I'm going to try and have low carb meals for breakfast and lunch, hopefully I can overcome my temptation for naughty food.

I have to stick on here for a little while, even though I lost 1.5Ibs (nothing wrong with that) I didn't lose enough to go into the 15st category, I'm now 16st 1Ib so just need 1.5Ibs to get into the 15st, fingers and toes crossed I get there next week

I have to stick on here for a little while, even though I lost 1.5Ibs (nothing wrong with that) I didn't lose enough to go into the 15st category, I'm now 16st 1Ib so just need 1.5Ibs to get into the 15st, fingers and toes crossed I get there next week
Your getting so near those 15s, fingers crossed you will get there next week x

Back