From 16's to 15's

Excellent Safia, that is a huge loss, I could do with that now to cheer me up and get realistically to my target for christmas

Excellent Safia, that is a huge loss, I could do with that now to cheer me up and get realistically to my target for christmas

Thanks hun, it was the first week loss i needed to keep me on track and even though i know my losses will now go down i am so motivated x

The way I see it is five pounds less to get to your target and looking at your ticker your not at the beginning anymore, your moving along nicely :clap:

The way I see it is five pounds less to get to your target and looking at your ticker your not at the beginning anymore, your moving along nicely :clap:
Aww hun thats such a nice thing to say and will keep that in mind to help me along x

I'm shopping at Leeds for the day so hopefully a day of walking round and watching what I eat will knock a couple of pounds off :)

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Your very welcome Safia and then that ticker is going to move along even more next week

Lost another 1 n halflb so now 16 7... Slowly but surely! X

Will not be a wobbly bride - June 2014!

4 stone 7.5 off

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com app

well done fatbgone, that is amazing, keep it up

I think I might be moving into the next stone category, fingers and toes crossed tomorrow

Thanks Safia

Lost 3 pounds this week so I'm exactly 16 stone, should be my last week here hopefully :)

Sadly Im here for a little bit longer as I actually gained tonight :banghead::banghead::banghead: I gained 1Ib and I simply cant explain why, oh I feel like pigging myself now and forgetting about the whole thing but I wont as I have worked too hard to get to where I am

Orla, don't lose sight of the bigger picture and how well you've done so far. I understand how you feel and a gain or sts when you don't feel you've deserved it is so disheartening. ..but a pound on could be something as simple as water retained because you might've eaten something a bit salty for example but if you stay on track it and more will come off next week. It's so easy to say oh well what's the point and head for the biscuit tin but stay strong (cos from your previous posts we can see you are) and ride this week out.

Orla, don't lose sight of the bigger picture and how well you've done so far. I understand how you feel and a gain or sts when you don't feel you've deserved it is so disheartening. ..but a pound on could be something as simple as water retained because you might've eaten something a bit salty for example but if you stay on track it and more will come off next week. It's so easy to say oh well what's the point and head for the biscuit tin but stay strong (cos from your previous posts we can see you are) and ride this week out.

Dont mind my ranting as soon as I had said that I knew I wouldnt give up too easily so this morning I had my walk even though it was raining here in lovely Ireland (yes it rains a lot) and by the time I got to work my head was clear and I had mellowed a bit at that stage

Back