From 16's to 15's

Waving bye bye after losing 4.5lb this week taking me to 15stone 12lb. Good luck every one and see you in next group soon x

I lost 2 this week taking me to 16.11 1 more lb for my 4 stone award, its really making me work for it!

lost 4 this week and got SOTW and my 4 stone award. A good day yesterday! V pleased

Hi everyone
I got weighed tonight and am now in the 16s. Now to give myself a kick up the bum to the 15s x x x:D

Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi can I join too? Started at 17.10 3 weeks ago, was 16 13 on Thursday! Won't be surprised if back up over Xmas but will try not to go mad!

Can I join in? Just rejoined at 16 st 8.5lb. Eek this is the heaviest I've been for 6 yrs!!! Back into size 20 when I have been at a 14. Can't believe I've let myself get this size again. Going to Cuba in June with my fella, so want to have at least 2 stone off by then.

Hi everyone. i restarted SW a couple of weeks back and I'm currently working my way down to 15. I have a couple of lb to go but I"m a slow loser (1lb a week) so I'll be here at least a couple of weeks :)

I don't know how I've done it, but lost 3lb! Now on 13lb in total, will go for that stone sticker this week. ;)

I suppose I've made good choices where I could and not eaten loads of Xmas things but I have had some.

Hey everyone joined sw a few weeks ago and really like it compared to ww.
I started at 17st but now 4.5lbs to go and il be in the 15 stone bracket.. we can do it :) x

Hi all,
I rejoined SW last week and need to lose 5 stones. it was not a big surprise to me, but seeing in in black and white makes me realise what a mammoth task i have in front of me. I am going to break it down into small chunks of 7lbs per month. I think that is acheivable, but if it takes longer so what. It took a long time to go on, so it may take a long time to come off. I will have to remember this is a journey not a race.

Well done on your weight losses ladies, I am hoping for a big one this week as it is my first week back on plan. Then I can focus at moving down to the 15-14 group that I was in 2 years ago, until life got in the way :sigh:

How is everyone doing at the moment. It seems a little quiet on this thread.
I am really motivated at the moment and sticking to the plan 100%. It is my weigh in day tomorrow, as I have every Thursday off work to look after my 2 year old Grandson. (As I work shifts this is the only day that I can guarentee that I can go to class.)
Will update my results tomorrow.

Hello :)
I'm back- I previously lost almost 7stone with sw but after a rubbish year on and off plan I've rejoined today and weigh 16st 2lb (over 3st gained) but I'm a bridesmaid in 29 weeks so I'm determined to stick to plan and get the weight back down x looking forward to getting to know you all on the way down xx

I'm back here again. Rejoined on Monday. Hopefully first week back on plan will give me the boost I need :)

Down from 16 to 15.12 today (although cheated really cause my weigh in day is Sunday!) but moreover even though it may not be a big deal for some, I'm over the moon, using the BMI Calculator, I've dropped from Clinically Obese to Obese *woop woop* and that's losing over Chrimbo too! Next stop...Overweight! :D

Well done Leatrix! I lost 2lbs so now a more central 16st 8lbs. I also got my 1st sticker.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back