From 16's to 15's

Hi I lost 3lb yesterday so just arrived in this group :)

Well after seing photos of myself at work from the summer i most definatly need to stick to this ( i looked like an elephant, one which was going to eat the children) So this is day 3 and im back in the 16's after a brief visit to the 15's early Dec. hoping to make it back down there next week, although i keep forgetting to eat, not completly obviously or i would never have got to this size, as i say i didnt get this figure from carrot sticks and celery, because im not eating the 'normal' what ever i want and istead thinking of something healthy, if i dont have time to cook something i go without until tea time then have a big SW tea but then too full for anything else ( because of not eating earlier in day) and so not having syns. Hoping that as i get more organised with being back to SW i will be eating more as i get that you need to eat lots to get a good result, but i hope that for this week just the fact im eating less will get me to the 15's as i think i will really struggle to stay motivated if i dont. if you have read through this i hope you followed as i think it was more about organising my thoughts, sorry and good luck to everyone xx

Can anyone tell me how to add my award badge to my profile?

zappacat - to put it on my signature i just copied it from someone elses (sorry) then went to edit signature and pasted it there. dont know if that will help x

2lb for me & my 1 stone award
Really happy :)

I lost 2.5 lb this week so that just takes me into the next stone group.

Its been a while comin but I'm not sorry I'm off!!!

Bye!!!!

hope to see you in the next zone soon!

I've just got my Bronze Award but it won't let me add it to my signature. Very disappointed :cry:

Hey ! I'm weighing in at 16st exact ally! Eeeeeek cant wait to be well into the 15's!!

Last edited:
Well done that's a great loss :)

Back