From 16's to 15's

Maintained today which I feel quite gutted about seeing as iv been so good, kind of makes me want to sod it off and eat crap again but I'm gonna try my hardest to stick it out and wait til next week. Still 16.10 boooo :( x

Bless you, I *so* know how you feel!! Why don't you give yourself a little break, have a little naughty something you enjoy, put last week behind you and look forward to next week xx

Bless you, I *so* know how you feel!! Why don't you give yourself a little break, have a little naughty something you enjoy, put last week behind you and look forward to next week xx
I've had a bad few days actually but today I've kicked myself up the bum and getting back on it, otherwise I will spiral and pile what I lost and more on.
Wouldn't it be nice to never have to worry!! Lol x

Hi Guyyyyssss :)

Weighed in at 16.13 this morning so here I am

X

X

Hi nice to have you here. You're doing amazing, I hope I'm doing as well in a few months time :)

X

I got into the 16s this week to, so we're here together!

Can you smell the 15s yet? ;-)

Gutted!! Thought I'd done really well this week, but weighed this morning and was really disappointed to find I've gained 1lb. I know that, in the greater scheme of things, it's not a major setback, but this is my 3rd week and I've only lost 2lbs overall! I think I need to sit down and review what I ate (and drank!) last week so that I don't end up writing a similar post next week!

Strangest thing happened this week. I really thought I had hit a plateau as I weighed yesterday and I was still 16 stone 13. Decided to take a day off and have a fish and chip dinner, as I have been so strict since I started. I also drank a bottle of wine, ate a microwave chocolate pudding, a pack of quavers, and a chunky kitkat and this morning I am -2lbs :-S :-S Ok????

Strangest thing happened this week. I really thought I had hit a plateau as I weighed yesterday and I was still 16 stone 13. Decided to take a day off and have a fish and chip dinner, as I have been so strict since I started. I also drank a bottle of wine, ate a microwave chocolate pudding, a pack of quavers, and a chunky kitkat and this morning I am -2lbs :-S :-S Ok????

It happens sometimes, I've had weeks when I've been convinced I won't lose or STS because I've been naughty, only to find I've lost! It's almost as if your body needs the occasional rebellion!

I want to be in here sooo bad lol...!!! give me a few weeks :sigh:

Woo finally in 15s with 5lb loss this week 15 st 12lbs x

2lb loss this week! Sooo happy. Can't wait to see 15, hope I make it next week :clap:

I'm here :) 8.5lbs and counting til my next stone bracket.

Back