From 16's to 15's

Hi guys,

I started Slim & Save on Wednesday 5th March. I'm 16 stone 9!?

At the moment I am very limited in my mobility, and there is very little exercise I can do (certain yoga positions for instance). Anyway, that makes weight loss harder so i'm also really hoping as the pounds come off, the pain will ease and I can also super charge my weight loss with more exercise and activity too.

Last edited:
2lbs off so 16 stone 9, I can smell the 15s. Going on a 10 day juicing/detox starting Saturday so I shouldn't be here much longer. :-D

So, I was 16 stone 9 on Monday, and today I am 16 stone 4 :-S I hope it is normal to lose weight this fast...I am following the plan. Although this week I have had a nasty chest infection, haven't eaten a great deal, and I have started my time of month. I also seem to drop a lot round the time of month for some reason.

I was 16st 9 1/2 lbs Monday and i'm 16 st 2lbs this morning. The first two days of the week I was doing general healthy eating and last two days has been Slim & Save.

I would be chuffed to be able to leave this thread by next Wednesday!!

Well i've only been on the diet for 3 days and I've already lost 10lbs! I'm 15 stone 13!!!! And therefore leaving this thread!!

Yeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!:D

Lost 3lb this week so off to the 15 thread. Good luck everyone, hopefully see you there soon :D

Hi everyone. On Wednesday I made it into the 16st. I was 17st 9 and the I completely shocked myself and lost 13.5 pounds in my first week and now I'm 16st 9.5!!!
Goodluck everyone. Looming forward to talk to you all x

Amazing! 13.5lbs in a week :-O How did you do yesterday? I weighed in at 17st my first week and then lost 1lb the first week and 2.5lb last night.... Every little counts as Asda says :)

After my first week's loss I've fallen into the 16 stone bracket, just! (16st 12lb)! So I thought I would pop my head in here to say hi!

How's everyone doing?
Working hard to get out of here and into the 15's I hope! :)

Well I started in the 17's and I'm nearly out of the 16's but didn't have a very good week. So I'm dropping in to say hello, but seriously hope not to be here too long - but I'm sure we'll all meet up again in the 15's!

I lost another 1.5lb this week - so heading nicely towards that magical 1 5 number.. still a long way to go though!

Out of bracket now n u all will be soon too x x

How's everyone getting on? I'm now 16 6 so slowing moving through the 16s and the 15s are starting to come into sight! :)

Back