From 16's to 15's

So my scales this morning said 16st 7.5lb. I'm in shock but I've done it to myself being off plan for about 2 months... I'm going back to class either this Wednesday or next so hopefully it'll fall off.

Starting plan again today. x

Lost a pound last week :). Stuvk go plan meal wise but weny over a few syns on chocolate so gona try 100% til next wens n lose more. 16st 9lbs so 2 to 1.5 stone and 9.5lbs til 15s x

Hi there - I have just rejoined at 16 st 3 lbs as my oh proposed on valentines day and I want to be a slimmer bride - wedding planned for September 2015 so plenty of time but also had a health scare at the beginning of the month with chest pains and breathlessness so need to lose for health reasons too

Hey all would love to join the group. I started at 17 4 now at 16 10 hope to get into the 15s in four weeks :)

Hi there - I have just rejoined at 16 st 3 lbs as my oh proposed on valentines day and I want to be a slimmer bride - wedding planned for September 2015 so plenty of time but also had a health scare at the beginning of the month with chest pains and breathlessness so need to lose for health reasons too

Congratulations and good luck on your weight loss journey :)

Thanks for the congratulations -hopefully I am only popping into this thread for one week or at most 2as normally I have a good loss first week

Leaving this group - lost 6.5 lbs and now 15 st 10.5 lbs

Hello ladies was wondering if I could join you. I I weighed in today at 16st 4 lb. Which I am made up at. I was 18st 4 lb at one point but would love to lose another stone by the time of my best friends wedding in 13 weeks.

16st 9.5lb today down from 16st12.5lb Wednesday. x

Hello ladies can I join this thread? I've rejoined SW (again) tonight weighing in at 16st 6.5lb - target is 13st (again) ?

16st 12.5lb last week

16st 8lb this week

What an amazing loss well done! I wanna lose 4lbs next week. Any tips?!

Thank you hun. It's my first week. I didn't exercise other than my job. Ate fruit as desserts. Ate between 10-15 syns, think I mainly ate chilli, and McDonald salads. Where I work.

Back