From 16's to 15's

Morning all. Is it ok if I join you. Started today at 16st6.4lb:eek: so will be around for a while.have a good bank holiday x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Fingers crossed I'll be outa here tonight! Scales at home flicking from one to the other so I'm not sure :/ xx

Yaaay i just weighed in at 16st12.5 i started in july 2013 at 22st3lb and now i am in my 16's i cant believe it

Hi everyone said i would Join here, I started off at 17st 12lbs was down to 15 st 10lbs and had a bad week and put up 4 pounds tonight so back at 16st so heres to next week to get under that. :)

very happy to have had a 6.5lb loss this week, down to 16st1lb! hopefully be in the 15s for next week :D keep going everyone, we can do it!

Just started at Slimming World today at 16st13lb will be here for a little while but not too long I hope x

After a few weeks of maintains and small losses, I'm finally back on track - 1.5lb off last night and that gets me to my 1 stone award. Only 3.5lbs to go and I'll be into my 15s!

Hi

can I join too. I started off the year at 18stone and now weigh 16stone 8 so I will be with you for bit

Feeling fed up as my weight loss is so slow sts a week lose 2 pound then sts why can't it be consistent. I am stressing out about it all now as I have 16 weeks untill I get married and I am not losing inches either at the minute grrrrr

any recommendations as I do green plan as not much success on ee?
x

bit disappointed this week after a massive 6.5lb off the first week i only managed 1lb the second week :sigh: i know it's going to be different and obviously i'm not expecting 6.5 every week but i can't help but be annoyed when i did everything as i was meant to! oh well, onwards, back on thursday so fingers crossed! :D

Dont worry Snufkin I only lost 1.5 lb of my second week and I was 100% on plan. Just keep at it :) and well done of the amazing lose so far 7.5lbs in 2 weeks is great!

I'm off to weigh in soon obv I would love a big loss to get out of 16s but with my first week back and not been 100% I think I need to be realistic and hope for 2lb x :)

Just joined back to Mini Mins when I was on before I was 16"12 I am now 16".5 so hopefully next weigh in I can move groups :-D xx

Back