From 16's to 15's

Two days to weigh in and I had a great bank holiday full if syns trying to claw it back for Thursday but heaven knows if I will :-( really wanna get to the 15s I would be thrilled if I did!

Hi, joining you tonight after a 4.5lb loss getting me to 16.13. Have never been below the 16's during my adult life (I'm 43!) So let's see if I can do it this time...

Looking forward to sharing the journey. X

finally made it, with 1.5lb off this week, to 15st12.5lb...i'm hoping i'll not have to come back to this thread with my tail between my legs! see you on the other side :wavey:

Hi guys,
I've come down to 16st 9 on my last weigh in. What a lovely feeling to be out of the 17s and going in the right direction.
Hope it's ok for me to tag along.

So I lost 2.5 this week taking me to 15"12! Good luck to everyone with their journey :) see you all in the next group!! Xx

Hello! Mind if I join?

Started on Tuesday, weighed in at 16stn7 (my heaviest ever weight)

I've done sw a few times in the past but this time i really need to take it seriously and see it through!

Lou

Ahhhh well I'm still here ! List 1 lb so 16,0 still not out of here! Tried really hard! but it's better than a gain I guess here's hoping for the next loss band next week!!!

Sammie137 - it was just by following plan.

This week looks like I will be with you guys for at least a week longer. I only lost 1lb. So now at 16st 1lb.

Good luck all!

Just reserving my seat and hoping that I won't be staying for too long. Loving this forum and the support given and hoping that I can return the favour as I go along x

Back